Discussion: Carson: Islamic State A Greater Threat Now Than Al Qaeda in 2001

Discussion for article #243029

" So you didn’t have to be all that great. You had to be able to fly some planes and get a couple of people in here," Carson said in response. “That’s going to be a lot more difficult to do now. You’re going to have to be a lot more sophisticated than that now.” (Dr. Ben Carson)

So, then why all the bitching about the refugees? If it is that damned much more difficult because we are paying so much more attention, why are you and your fellow Tea Drinkers bitching about the vetting of folks fleeing the terrorists? Dumb Fuckers.

7 Likes

I’d ask him to show us a map of the Islamic State but he would probably put up a map of Turks and Caicos.

10 Likes

Carson: Islamic State A Greater Threat Now Than Al Qaeda in 2001

Untrue-- because we currently have an administration that acts on the intelligence it receives.

jw1

13 Likes

I suspect the greatest state threat is the one Dr. Carson is likely to work himself into.

6 Likes

I suspect the good doctor is in the state of denial … of reality.

If Carson were to be elected president I would be seriously concerned about the penguins of Madagascar.

5 Likes

You had to be able to fly some planes and get a couple of people in here,"

Because nothing in the world requires any training or skill except you know- surgery.

5 Likes

Who gives a fuck about the rantings of a retired neurosurgeon?

1 Like

Ben Carson a greater threat to map of American states:

2 Likes

i’d give em a fighting chance

1 Like

Well, that may be, but we don’t have an imbecile now for a President, either.

1 Like

Cuing the ‘OneWittleWeeWee’ song…

What? 9/11 was easy because we weren’t paying attention? Who wasn’t? GOP President Bush! That’s who!

3 Likes

STF up stupid man. Your ignorance is so vast I can’t even look at you.

1 Like

ISIS is MORE SOPHisticaTEd. THEY have CELL PHONes and caN MAKE Terror PLAns on FAce BOOK and THE SNAPchat.

2 Likes

You had to be able to fly some planes and get a couple of people in here

Y’ know, you just had to learn how to fly commercial jets, its not tough like brain surgery.

1 Like

I’m just hoping he gets worked up to that bit in scanners before I do, from having to listen to his bull.