Discussion: Carson: 'Deal With The Transgender Thing Somewhere Else,' Not Military

Discussion for article #243485

Hey, Unca Ben - Segregationists said the same thing in 1948 when President Truman desegregated the military.

10 Likes
"It’s not necessary. You don’t need to talk about that. We need to talk about how we eliminate the enemy."

does Uncle Ben think that in the middle of a firefight that someone is going to be showing off their new boobs or waving their new dick around?

5 Likes

That big ‘clunk’ you heard Dr Carson?
Was the tranny dropping from the Clown Car.

jw1

1 Like

If we could only deal with idiots like him, somewhere else, not America.

1 Like

Carson is a good argument for why we need more black history education in our schools. His lack of historical context is pretty amazing.

1 Like

Give me a break. Deal with the transgender thing somewhere else.

Why do you have to go around flaunting your sexuality?" Carson asked. "It’s not necessary. You don’t need to talk about that.

Shorter version: Carson thinks transgender people are icky.

5 Likes

Exactly, then how would he know he has never served… yea, some ROTC but that does not come close to knowing what goes on. I for one owe my life to a gay man, poorly hiding his sexuality, while we served in Vietnam. If it was not for him picking me up and carrying me to the aid station, I would not have made it.

Then we had Ben doubling down with “…what woman wants to go out on the front line in the dirt and the slime fighting?” Nice job “putting women in their place” there Ben, what an asswipe.

5 Likes

Cooties, I tell you they give you cooties…

1 Like

And then Dr. Knowlittle took his Quaaludes and washed them down with some Sleepy Time Tea and went back to sleep…and dreamed his recurring dream of talking snakes, burning bushes and pyramids.

4 Likes

Goodnight Moon.

1 Like

What gets me here is that Carson is a neurosurgeon. The preponderance of evidence is that trans people have brains which are structured in such a way as to produce the gender opposite the sex in which they were born. (Simplified- a trans woman has a female brain despite male genetics and genitalia; a trans man has a male brain despite female genetics and genitalia.) This is something that this bigot should know, but he doesn’t care. He desperately wants the nomination so he can prove that having a doctorate doesn’t make you a decent leader. He also wants to be President to continue the inflation of his ego.

The reason why trans people should be allowed to serve in the military once again is because trans people are already serving, but the gender dysphoria that it creates actually puts others at risk.

3 Likes

Or both.

Sgt: “Captain? We captured some prisoners. They appear to be transgender.”
Capt: “We don’t have any protocols for that. Better contact President Doctor Carson.”

“I like the old ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’ philosophy. Why do you have to go around flaunting your sexuality?”

Wow … Please, please you babbling idiot (disrespect intended) please

(1.) define ‘flaunting your sexuality’ and recount for us actual factual instances of it occurring in the military since the end of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’ … we are waiting … you big bag of falsehoods…

(2.) and fess up - by voicing your support for the old ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’ philosophy. are you actually saying they you want to return to the time when, if it was revealed - in any way - that one was a homosexual, it was end of your military career / grounds for dismissal ? because that is the way it used to be.

2 Likes

Why do you have to go around flaunting…I’m very frightened

Have all sharp objects been removed from the good Doctor’s personal space as he flaunts?

I’m flaunting my heterosexuality at work with a picture of my wife on my desk. And I’m REALLY rubbing it in with a picture of my son.

5 Likes

“I like the old ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’ philosophy. Why do you have to go around flaunting your sexuality?” Carson asked. "It’s not necessary.

Why do you, Dr. Carson, go about flaunting your stupidity ? Is that really necessary ?

2 Likes

What would it be like if we introduced several negroes into this platoon?

That quote could be lifted right out of 1948.

3 Likes

Except, given the heavy Southern orientation of the US Army’s command structure, they wouldn’t have been using the word “negroes” in that statement. Carson’s lack of knowledge and understanding of any field outside his chosen profession is so profound and disturbing that his decision to run for the Presidency is amazing. The grifter’s reward he was promised must be phenomenal.

Look if the good doctor says that as a gay man I shouldn’t be walking around touting my sexuality (which I don’t) I demand equal time and say that no stupid people should ever be allowed to speak in public … problem solved Doctor … I’m still gay and you’re still stupid.

Oh, and a transgender is a “person” not a “thing” … asshole!