Discussion: Breitbart Editor Declares 'WAR,' Warns Of 'Schwarzenegger 2.0' Without Bannon

All the pieces of the Master’s plan are falling into place!

2 Likes

What does all this mean? There are very few people left in the U.S. that have any confidence in President trump.

I originally predicted trump would resign in December 2017. I’m now calling Halloween 2017 a Trump-free celebration in the U.S.

1 Like

7 Likes

I think Breitbart is saying that by firing Bannon, Trump is following Schwarzenegger in being more liberal.

1 Like

Let the fraggings continue! MOAR POPCORN!

1 Like

We’re not there yet. They were just looking for feedback and ideas.

It was getting me thinking.

I didn’t mean to imply I’m boycotting anyone.

1 Like

Oh, do you mean like being called one of the most “unethical and incompetent governors” in the US, accused of various lapses of propriety by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics? Or a serial molester who admitted to “behaviing” badly? Or cheating on his wife and having a love child with the help? Or dropping himself in molten iron like in his movies?

Sorry, Trump has already surpassed all of the first and as for the second I hope we the people get to lower him into that vat.

Hard to imagine what Bannon is going to do when Trump is arrested. Will he flip on him too? Maybe Bannon can hang in the sequel.

There IS enough popcorn after all.

LOL. It’s supposed to be a threat that Trump might become Schwarzenegger 2.0? As low of a bar as that may be, for someone as utterly classless and clueless as Trump is, that’s more like an aspiration that he’ll fall far short of.

sadly disagree. only daily show and others seemed to bring up the actual contradictory or malfeasance quotes - mainstream media outlets just go right on as if past speech and actions never happened with politicians. Look at that grand old man of the party Dick Cheney and how they treat him as the respected elder statesman and not someone who started a for-profit war that killed thousands of citizens - so Pence will get the respectful and amnesiac treatment they all do.

1 Like

Pollak wrote. “He was also the conservative spine of the administration.”

Yes, a drunken, unkempt spine.

Just don’t tell him that there are also Sufi’s and Wahhabi type Muslims. Don’t want to confuse the poor guy.

1 Like

Not to mention Ibadi.

Maybe Arnold will sue him for defamation.

Arnold is AUSTRIAN. They have a particular distaste for Nazis, for obvious historical reasons. See also, Music, The Sound of.

My favorite–well, actually the only one I ever saw–was when Walker tangled with a rattlesnake in the front seat of his humungotruck.

1 Like

Yeah, like sheet cakes and grilled cheeses.

2 Likes

Omg, yes!

Austrians may now have a hostility to the Nazis, but just last year they came very close to electing a near-Nazi to the presidency. And from 1933-45, with some notable exceptions, Austrians were enthusiastic supporters of Hitler.

1 Like

Nothing on Twitter so far, so I could be completely wrong - or perhaps Bannon plans to use Arnold as a threat: “Take my advice! You don’t want to end up like Schwarzenegger, do you?”

It’s sort of funny how it’s still a persistent myth on the right that California is a godforsaken hell hole. According to reich wingers, the citizens who are unfortunate enough to have to live in Calif. are overtaxed and overregulated and nobody wants to do business there. Reich wingers are somehow unpersuaded by the fact that Calif. is the 6th largest economy in the world and growing and that Calif.'s population is booming.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available