Discussion: Breitbart Attacks Wrong Loretta Lynch

The Breitfarts can use teh Google but not their brains.

And ‘Liberal’ Rachel Maddow has an entire segment on her show dedicated to making corrections. You would know that if you watched her show fully and then you wouldn’t embarrass yourself.

i.e

Lynched the wrong Loretta.

'Embarrassment connotes a bit of conscience…which has been bred out by RW ThankTinks. The Lib-Haters wear their malignorance as a badge of honor.

1 Like

Typical Republican. . . shoots mouth off when a simple Google search would have saved them looking like idiots.

to them a false inflammatory story is better than no story at all.

Come-on people. These right-wing ‘news outlets’ have nothing Nothing NOTHING to do with news— they are just propaganda pieces for the conservative cause.

Huh?

Me thinks you need new batteries in your snark detector.

1 Like

hot lips houlihan?

If there was any doubt about Breitbart’s integrity as a news site, hopefully this will confirm that it has none.

Poe, not just a suggestion; it’s the law!

1 Like

The only correction to the story would be to remove it, since the whole premise of the article is wrong. But, we are dealing with Breitbart here, James O’Keefe’s favorite outlet.

Good old Breitbart! Ready, FIRE, Aim!

BULLETIN...BULLETIN...BULLETIN

This just in from Senior Deceased Correspondent Zombie Chet Huntley…Conservative blogger and general insignificant loser Andrew Breitbart, remains dead at this hour.

More details as they come in. In the meantime, citizens who see Breitbart are advised to wear a motorcycle helmet to protect your tasty and nutritious brain.

http://www.pinkraygun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/zombie-breitbart.jpg

I’m not exactly sure how having been a defense attorney for Clinton is such a big disqualifier – but then I’m not in winger-world.

i just said it was even for one liberal and one conservative news types. That’s all…she can correct all she wants…it doesnt change her previous actions… nor will it change briebarts actions… I am neither liberal or conservative…just making observations.

You just had to throw the “Liberal” label in there for flavor I guess?
And in your observation did you not notice that you did the very exact same thing that you are claiming to have observed?

And the real biggie is, you can’t righteously compare Rachel Maddow’s show to Breitbart by a weak association like that or at all. Breitbart does that sort of thing intentionally and aren’t even really trying to make it right. This isn’t apples to apples. It’s apples to lemons.

Since you say that you aren’t taking sides, then you ought to be able to see the false equivalence in your own words. And btw, just for the record, what is your political lean?

What cracks me up about this story is that no one ever found any evidence of wrong doing in the Whitewater investigation. It was petty much a political witch hunt used the harass The Clinton’s for for years. So you have one BS story built upon another BS story. It’s like a BS layer cake.

Its so nuts, its all about nothing, nothing ever happened, but it’s big news and someone is very guilty of something. I feel like I am living some bizarro world altered reality.

No, I said one liberal media outlet Msnbc and one conservative media outlet Brietbart did not fact check, or research enough and went with stories they shouldn’t have… That’s it. Its about news outlets not doing their job thoroughly. You are making too much of it. Chill out …

I guess she got addicted to tanning bed.

And obviously you don’t get the inference of making your claimed comparable comparison.
Chill out has nothing to do with it. I’m a Penguin backstroking in the arctic and cool as a cucumber.
I still don’t buy your comparison and it’s not close to an equal thing just because you came up with a single instance.
Breitbart to Maddow is Faux to Reality.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available