Discussion: Breitbart Attacks Wrong Loretta Lynch

Yeah: A regular guest slot on “Shammity.”

They don’t have to. They can lie any lie and everyone else in the Corporate Controlled Conservative Propaganda machine will endlessly repeat it.

It may be 404 on BreitFART, but it’s still bouncing around all the right wing sites.

Written by a true AHOLE right wing nut

Well one screw up deserves another.
Liberal Msnbc Rachel Maddow screwed up the story on Fox about the cheap gas prices by not watching their story fully and embarrassed herself. Now Conservative Breitbart doesn’t fact check and looks foolish. Andrew Breitbart is turning in his grave or just rammed his fist through a wall in his hideaway in France…

According to the people Breibart writes for: “Hey, Democrats all look alike anyway.”

The Breitfarts can use teh Google but not their brains.

And ‘Liberal’ Rachel Maddow has an entire segment on her show dedicated to making corrections. You would know that if you watched her show fully and then you wouldn’t embarrass yourself.

i.e

Lynched the wrong Loretta.

'Embarrassment connotes a bit of conscience…which has been bred out by RW ThankTinks. The Lib-Haters wear their malignorance as a badge of honor.

1 Like

Typical Republican. . . shoots mouth off when a simple Google search would have saved them looking like idiots.

to them a false inflammatory story is better than no story at all.

Come-on people. These right-wing ‘news outlets’ have nothing Nothing NOTHING to do with news— they are just propaganda pieces for the conservative cause.

Huh?

Me thinks you need new batteries in your snark detector.

1 Like

hot lips houlihan?

If there was any doubt about Breitbart’s integrity as a news site, hopefully this will confirm that it has none.

Poe, not just a suggestion; it’s the law!

1 Like

The only correction to the story would be to remove it, since the whole premise of the article is wrong. But, we are dealing with Breitbart here, James O’Keefe’s favorite outlet.

Good old Breitbart! Ready, FIRE, Aim!

BULLETIN...BULLETIN...BULLETIN

This just in from Senior Deceased Correspondent Zombie Chet Huntley…Conservative blogger and general insignificant loser Andrew Breitbart, remains dead at this hour.

More details as they come in. In the meantime, citizens who see Breitbart are advised to wear a motorcycle helmet to protect your tasty and nutritious brain.

http://www.pinkraygun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/zombie-breitbart.jpg

I’m not exactly sure how having been a defense attorney for Clinton is such a big disqualifier – but then I’m not in winger-world.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available