Discussion: BREAKING: FBI Moves In To End Oregon Standoff

Remind me not to have Michelle Fiore negotiate

Anything

for me, nor let Franklin Graham within a mile of me at anytime.

4 Likes

Oh come on, Sherlock, tell your joke!

2 Likes

Ya’ know, when you are worked up as much as they are, and you can hear the background noise rise and fall with their drinking, you are bulletproof. Rational thought is not attractive to them, they keep threatening people with “their death.” Being "Outlaws’ they have succumbed to their own romantic natures to pattern themselves after daring imaginary exploits, no matter the mundane and shoddy crimes actually committed. They are in love with their own imaginary heroism.

12 Likes

Doubt the FBI lied to Graham, think Franklin lied about his importance

9 Likes

Personally, I think that the fact that the denouement of this silly farce coincides with the victory of a silly and mortally dangerous candidate in New Hampshire should make all of us reflect on how fucked up our politics have become. And a bow to Hunter S. Thompson: Big Darkness Soon Come.

8 Likes

“Farce is defined by Michele Fiore trying to talk someone off the ledge.”

Yes. She is going to get them all to commit suicide by their own hands or by cop by reminding them that even their own families want nothing to do with them. Nothing like an untrained stupid person trying to negotiate with other paranoid stupid people who have guns.

Among other stringent tests, this clinches it. No one with an IQ under 80 or a paranoid quotient in the top 20 percentile should be allowed anywhere near a firearm.

And who is the doofus Limbaugh-Beck wannabe who is lending support steeped in religion to these people?

12 Likes

OMG, this Michelle Fiore is THIS woman!

12 Likes

Now they’re whining about the Geneva Convention and hollowpoint bullets. Tell it to the NRA!

6 Likes

These guys couldn’t find a cogent argument in a bag marked “cogent arguments”.

7 Likes

The Gavin person who is talking, bible reading and praying? Quelle nutcase

http://komonews.com/news/local/i-will-not-comply-organizer-arrested-in-courthouse-ruckus

1 Like

I know I’m coming late to this, but who is the guy that seems to be the main one leading the conversation?

1 Like

Gavin. See the link I just posted.

1 Like

A small crew of stone mason’s and a few flat bed loads of block and a nice wall, maybe 10 15 feet high could be built around these people, in a couple of days.

My dear Fortunato, you are luckily met. How remarkably well you are looking to-day. But I have received a pipe of what passes for Amontillado, and I have my doubts.

5 Likes

Got it. Thanks!

A regular MENSA meeting.

3 Likes

7° of separation

1 Like

I love all your posts. Here and elsewhere.

3 Likes

Too much praying. Not enough martyrdom.

1 Like

Fry shouted back, “We’re leaving tomorrow.”

Sounds like something from a Monty Python skit.

Actually we wuz planning on leavin’ tomorrow Guv’nor.…

3 Likes

I’ll have to remember that one the next time I rob a bank.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available