Discussion: BREAKING: FBI Moves In To End Oregon Standoff

wonder if her back-pocket pistol left a dent…puts a whole new angle on “concealed carry”.

2 Likes

COME unglued? Christ, the man is the very definition of unglued.

4 Likes

OMG…stop…hahahhaha…I am going to break something I’m laughing so hard…these poor stupid methbillies…

4 Likes

Here’s hoping she gets pushy and winds up ‘detained.’

3 Likes

the Limbaugh/Beck syndrome.

When some oxy-addicted radio jock tells you you are a patriot, you believe it, by god.

This is the nothing more or less than the Cult of Guns. Take their pistols and rifles away and they consider it total annihilation.

Part of the issue here is that these gunworshippers spent the last 8 years cowering in their comfy bunkers, waiting desperately for jack-booted gangbangers with Obama badges to come for their AR’s.

They bought almost a billion bucks worth of bullets to defend themselves from that zombie apocalypse in their minds.

But that attack just hasn’t happened like Limbaugh and Beck and FOX and all their extremist subsidiary loudmouths, incessantly insinuated to their logic-challenged lemmings. So now they decide to take it to Oregon to co-opt some cowboy with a magic ownership clause.

These people have made the guns they need to protect their way of life into the very way of life they live.

That vague, impending threat of some secret government military agency cocked, locked and loaded and coming for their guns has been deliberately cultured in these uncultured buffoons by the NRA lobby for the past 8 years, and when it didn’t occur, they went forth to self-fulfill their own dire prophecies.

They are rebels without a cause carrying guns.

So their guns become their cause.

The fact their own families have abandoned them because of their extremism should be a good indication of what is behind this; it is a gun cult.

When people worship their guns and invent imaginary rebellions intended to protect those guns, and they willingly estrange themselves from their own families because of it, that is cult behavior.

3 Likes

Sound like the tranquilizer guns, usually used to subdue before transporting livestock to a new area, are in order.

gotta share this one… one madass eagle there.

1 Like

Confiscate every effing gun too.

jw1

4 Likes

I agree. Unfortunately, I fear the “Praetorian Guard” and the “Oathkeepers” might still be there hanging out at Derpy Acres, as last I heard they were going to be Cliven’s Cowboys until the bitter end.

2 Likes

Well, it may have taken a year and some months–
but Rd 1 and Rd 2 haven’t ended well for the The Great White Dopes.
I suspect Rd 3 will be a KO at some point too.

jw1

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Hey, kitty! I missed your post last night, sorry! (Sighs) I’m doing as well as can be expected. So far, the surgery seems to have caused about as much pain relief of one kind as it caused. That said, I am still happy we did this. Though recovery seems to be very slow, at least we seem to have halted the progression of the pooling of spinal fluid in the cervical area. I tell you, these surgeries ain’t for the faint or weak. In about five or six months, we’ll have a much clearer picture. Thanks for asking. Hope your day is going well.

2 Likes

…just when and where did she cross the conspiracy line?

I’m saying it happened a long time ago, but maybe the legal eagles know better, seems to me she’s aided and abetted in more ways than one.

Although a federal charge by the Obama DOJ against her would probably dilate her… pupils.

2 Likes

I suppose that they could find a less symbolic number than 40, on the one hand, but on the other, they can be excused because normal people don’t sit around thinking about whether the number has magical or symbolic power. And anyway, when you are in this realm it doesn’t matter what the number is, someone somewhere will find some incredibly significant association with it. I am glad they are acting to end the stand off.

1 Like

I have mentioned before that I have a neighbor who goes to mailbox daily with shotgun, rifle and pistol so that he is safe. Well the other day he got into an accident. I was first upon scene and called 911. I stayed with him until police and ambulance arrived. Police pulled loaded without safeties on 4 pistols, 2 shotguns and 3 rifles from his pickup, along with 14 boxes of ammo. Had a deputy ask why I refused to take his guns to his home, he stated he could not understand why I was not being neighborly. Not a single cop saw anything wrong with the man having that many weapons/ammo in his truck. Not a single cop saw anything wrong with the man having the weapons loaded, with rounds in chambers and safeties off. This is your typical, confederate, flag waving “patriot”…

1 Like

I think it’s hysterical that they think they can make demands.

3 Likes

They certainly indulged these children long enough, too long, imo. Spare the rod and all that.

2 Likes

But you DON’T want to miss the singing.

“Kill us and get it over with!”

About 26 years ago I had the same feeling during a trip to Disneyland.

Worst. Vacation. Ever.

1 Like

40 days in the wilderness…

Biblical.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available