Discussion: Bored Trump Tried To Move Summit Up A Day: 'Why Can't We Just Do It?'

Mayday, Kelly! Never forget the coloring books and crayons again. Stable genius needs entertainment.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Asshole really does think he’s a king,doesn’t he?

11 Likes

SCOTUS and Congress have effectively crowned him thus.

11 Likes

And in spite of his stupidity and unamerican activities his poll numbers climb. Where will this end?

3 Likes

I WANNA GO TO SIX FLAGS!!!

5 Likes

It’s all about Him.

4 Likes

He was only talked out of this idea when Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders convinced him that he would lose press coverage if the summit were to be changed to what would be Sunday night in America.

That sums it up nicely, doesn’t it?

7 Likes

I’m bored. Can’t we move the 2020 election up to next Tuesday?

11 Likes

Even if he’d never done anything but his stupid TV show, he ought to have known you can’t blithely “just do” complicated events involving scores of people from two different governments. All I can say is just imagine the stuff that hasn’t leaked yet. We’ll never get our eyeballs back in our heads after we read the tell-alls about this insanity.

13 Likes

"Think about the Ratings ! Think about the Ratings ! " has worked its magic…

3 Likes

Not a high-functioning adult. Not even meeting par, frankly.

2 Likes

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sees no problem with Trump’s real estate ambitions. “He is selling condos, that’s what he is doing,” Graham told the Washington Post. “He’s approaching North Korea as a distressed property with a cash-flow problem. Here’s how we can fix it.”

Hey Aunt Pittypat, isn’t there something in the Constitution about not profiting in private business while you’re President? Check it out.

6 Likes

There are a million things he “ought” to know but he doesn’t know them because he’s been coddled his entire life. Because he projects an image of wealth our society assumes he must be a smart person. We now know he’s not and the majority of his peers are probably just as ignorant as he is. His rise to power should wake us up to the fact that the people running things are not that intelligent.

7 Likes

And yet he plays a ton of golf which has to be the most boring game in the world.

6 Likes

Unless you’ve got John Kelly to drop your ball six inches from the pin on every green… is those right golf words?

3 Likes

I’m dubious Trump “knows” much of anything. His malignant narcissism and sociopathic mindset blind him to any real knowledge. If he was informed water froze at 32 degrees Fahrenheit his diseased, disturbed mind would process it and think “Good to know, what’s in it for me?”

6 Likes

And he’d go around telling everyone because not many people know that.

5 Likes

thank you