Discussion: Big Win For Gun Control Groups: Target Bans Guns In Its Stores

There’s this product called Great Stuff - an expanding adhesive foam applied from a can - I wonder what effect it would have on a gun in a holster?

1 Like

Go parade your rifle formations outside Hobby Lobby instead.

3 Likes

This is one Target practice that fortunately doesn’t require a gun.

Although i suspect their store logos may be used as such.

So in a fancy wording by the CEO we are now a gun free zone. So if a employee gets fired and does not like it, he knows now he can’t come back with a gun , because its a gun free zone. Tell that to the school kids last yr. A nice play on words.

Your insipid and risible comments never fail to underwhelm.

3 Likes

LOL +100 on that thought.

snort!!

Not in Michigan.

This is really sad. I don’t go to Walmart if I can avoid it and now I don’t know if I want to go to Target. Where is a poor liberal person on a fixed income going to shop now? We have so little choices. It just isn’t fair.

This is what passes for clever in Teanut City.
Bet you own all of Dennis Miller’s cassette tapes.

jw1

2 Likes

Depends on whether you want to ‘shop’ or ‘purchase’.
Shopping is an activity.
Whereas I purchase most of my goods online.
With saving on time and gas-- and sometimes sales tax-- offsetting delivery charges?

You can find almost anything less expensively online.

jw1

1 Like

But this is a term used almost exclusively by the banned troll EG.

4 Likes

Typically weak sauce argument for arming every one. Hey drail! hows about we make all our laws based on exceptions to everyday living…

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What? You have difficulty understanding simple concepts and words with more than two syllables?

Who coulda knew?

1 Like

Butbutbut, you just never know when some maniac might attack your family with a curtain rod, and you might need to Stand Your Ground!

2 Likes

That sauce was as underwhelming as Canadian sriracha.

I flagged him for that very reason. PubMike, you there today?

Fear (of liBruls) is our only eneMy! Protect the first and second amendment! Shoot first and feel free to talk about it!!

4 Likes

Only a poltroon needs a gun for a simple daytime shopping trip.

That said, I did spot a dangerous-looking old dude, in the chicken aisle at Albertsons. Wished i’da had me a MK-7, just in case I needed to put a rocket in his walker.

2 Likes

No kidding!

I try to support locally owned businesses whenever I can but have no pain whatsoever purchasing stuff off the web. Recently four tires purchased from a New Jersey warehouse and shipped all the way to Orygun saved me $250 over the local Les Schuab. And that included mounting and balancing.

1 Like

Dude that coulda been me!

I shake my fist and bare my tooth at you ya gol’dang whippersnapper!1@WQ2!!q12!!1!!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available