Discussion for article #242707

Lame.

And stoopid.

14 Likes

The RWNJ’s understand “property,” but not “intellectual.”

17 Likes

That’ll show 'em!

8 Likes

Yes, because any of those things is the equivalent of lying about an endorsement agreement with a shady medical company.

15 Likes

I can do headlines too:

Dunning Kruger effect strikes Carson campaign: Staffers unaware they do not get this “comedy” thing

19 Likes

Need any more proof that the vast majority of RWNJs don’t comprehend humor? This is so lame. Also, like MisterNeutron mentioned above, Carson’s people are violating intellectual property laws. I know, I know … “intellectual.” They won’t get it.

10 Likes

OK, the point of these things is just dishonest – the lies being uncovered are actually pretty substantive, in lots of ways – but with that disclaimer I still find them kind of funny.

3 Likes

His entire campaign is like a particularly terrible re-re-boot of “The Producers”…

“Holy shit! He wasn’t supposed to ever be the front runner!”

“You incompetent assholes! I signed on to sell books and vacuum up money from gullible yokels! No one told me I might actually win this thing!!!”

16 Likes

After the debate Carson is going to give Maria Bartiromo a noogie and a cootie shot.

4 Likes

Oooooooh! Someone is having a snit!

2 Likes

Oh, you conservatives and your inability to understand that aspect of humanity known as “humor”. :unamused:

2 Likes

Sigh. Can’t even supposedly make fun of “liberal media” without getting something wrong: there weren’t “Paper Only” receptacles, or recycling receptacles of any kind, when Ben was an undergraduate.

Seriously. It’s stupid stuff, and it’s wrong, still.

11 Likes

Dr Carson has no sense of humor and has to hire interns to make up ‘funny’ stuff…

extra benefit… if it isn’t funny or bites him in the ass he can always say its the intern’s fault and fire them…

Fake news?
Fox beat 'em to that long ago.
Even so it’s a stupid move.
Time to sacrifice an intern.

3 Likes

Truly. Such amateurs.

3 Likes

Jeb gets a breather tonight. But maybe Rubio will slap him around a bit anyway - you know - to get some face time. But it’s mostly Carson’s night - closeup and personal. And probably very ugly.

DO’H!

3 Likes

Please please please let this resonate with the RWNJs. I so, so, so want Carson to collect some delegates. Imagine a Trump/Carson “unity” ticket.

3 Likes

From an on line dictionary"

hu·mor /ˈ(h)yo͞omər/ noun

1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech “his tales are full of humor” synonyms: comedy, comical aspect, funny side, fun, amusement, … more…

2. a mood or state of mind “her good humor vanished” synonyms: mood, temper, disposition, temperament, nature, …

1 Like

Wow! What a kneeslapper!

3 Likes