Discussion: Before Or After Summit? Rosenstein Let Trump Pick Timing For New Russia Charges

2 Likes

Hey Donnie, you made the choice. And you chose unwisely.

But what else is new.

14 Likes

Not a lot of people know this, but trump is a genius.

28 Likes

Trump wanted the indictment released beforehand because he wanted to ask Putin, “Hey Vlad, do you think this means they’re onto us?”

17 Likes

Having the news of this indictment drop right before the summit?

That’s not just genius. It’s clearly a very stable genius.

16 Likes

He picked Door #1. Womp, womp. But, he can go home with the Diplomacy board game as a parting gift.

7 Likes

Trump: Vlad. guess what!

Putin: Oh Yeah? Hold my beer!

2 Likes

You can’t even tell that Rosenstein was wearing a full body brace during the press conference – he needs one now that he’s had his spine removed to keep Trump and the GOP congress critters happy

1 Like

He’s either a genius, or a wannabe genius who belongs in a stable.

4 Likes

Damn, and on another thread I was just giving Mueller and Rosenstein credit for the great timing of the release of the indictments.

Well, it had to be the decision of either a savvy Special Counsel or a fucking moron president.

13 Likes

It’s like a catholic priest insisting that his pedophilia be announced right before Easter mass.

9 Likes

“Using a rare national security loophole”

5 Likes

My God, smdh. Is he crying out for help, asking to be impeached? He’s clearly in over his head, but why would he think he’s going to use the indictments as leverage in an “unstructured” discussion and then do nothing of the sort? And, he’s so generally clueless about everything he wouldn’t know leverage if it bit him in the ass. Total cluster.

13 Likes

Trump sort of walked his comments back Tuesday, saying he’d misspoken, but muddied his position just one sentence later.

Also, let’s not forget that he crossed out the part about bringing them to justice in his ‘retraction’ notes.

14 Likes

This shows that Trump on his own,with all the facts,still has no ability when it comes to negotiating.
His only ability is to scream, walk out and let others fix his mess and give him credit.

14 Likes

OK, that’s just weird. I know he’s dumb, but that’s imbecilic. This is sort of jaw-dropping and I don’t know what to make of it.

6 Likes

It is unclear why Trump wanted a spotlight on the indictments,

Perhaps the very useful “He’s a fucking moron” theory.

30 Likes

Nine dimensional Chess ! Smaller minds simply don’t get it !

6 Likes

I agree with you Ralph, but this almost seems to indicate that Dump doesn’t even know what an indictment is. And yet I know he’s been in court proceedings before and surely must know. It’s a head scratcher, really.

7 Likes

[quote=“ralph_vonholst, post:17, topic:74980”]
Perhaps the very useful “He’s a fucking moron” theory.
[/quote]From hypothesis to theory in a brief 3 years.

Soon to be an established and Universal Law of Physics, Psychology and Linguistics.

7 Likes