Discussion: Bannon: Press Briefings Increasingly Off-Camera Because 'Sean Got Fatter'

1 Like

And Bannon should be the smart one ?

EDIT: But I guess it explains the " ‘One Scoop’ for all, but Donald, which has behaved nicely today" policy

But good thing they had Sarah as backup…

3 Likes

Trump got fatter too MUCH fatter yet he’s not shrinking from photo ops. Can we just raise our voices in a communal cry of “BULLSHIT”?

13 Likes

I really don’t think Steve Bannon should comment on anyone’s personal appearance.

And if this is the level of pettiness in this WH? No wonder no one wants to work for Dolt 45.

30 Likes

Of course.

What else could we expect from immature assholes and hacks?

7 Likes

Alt Right Nazi Psycho is also immature.

7 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the president’s most influential advisor. The country is in the hands of Beavis and Butthead.

28 Likes

Does this mean we can get Trump out of the media eye too?

6 Likes

Fat, unshaven, slovenly, unkempt white supremacist offers stupid opinion on how other people look. This is my shocked face.

24 Likes

I thought they were supposed to let US eat cake.

7 Likes

Sean got fatter,”

Meow. And you just know Bannon’s kitty claws are filthy…

10 Likes

Did Sean’s voice get fatter, too, Stevie?

Have another swig out of the bottle you keep in your desk drawer, and try again.

9 Likes

Wow. Coz Bannon, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and ‘Orange Julius Sleazer’ are such sylphs donchaknow. I need to take my walk. I’ve had enough fun now.

10 Likes

Or Priebus and Butthead.
It would be tempting to preface every statement from Spicer with the identifying statement of “Spicer, the WH Press Secretary who is not as fat as Steve Bannon suggested, has announced that…”

12 Likes

Bannon’s interviews require employment of a jar of Vaseline and two pair of pantyhose before the cameras roll.

1 Like

The fish rots from the head.

3 Likes

Steve Bannon looks like he should have flies buzzing around his head. And he’s going to talk about someone getting fat? At least Spicey knows how to comb his hair and scrape a razor across his chin.

6 Likes

Also, he’s gotten so fat that he started wearing drag, and using a fake Arkansas accent.

7 Likes

Brian Beutler of ‘The New Republic’ coined the word “ouroderpos” for such folks.

2 Likes

briefings were increasingly being held off-camera because “Sean got fatter,”

This is the sort of thing my brother would say to me when I was about 13 and he was 14. Can you imagine the level of rancor in the WH?

P.S. Said brother is a big Trump fan. I don’t think he’s figured out that when his buddy cuts Medicaid he will lose his place in that nice assisted living facility and be on the street.

7 Likes