Discussion: Bad Oppo, Secret Service Fail: Defenses Of Don Jr. Meeting Don't Square

2 Likes
3 Likes

Donnie better start doing opposition research on countries that don’t have an extradition treaty with the US.

He can go to any of them to stay, as long as we get Air Force One back. And fumigated.

18 Likes

'ol Putty will take him. He can have the room next to Snowden.

7 Likes

And have a Go To Meeting teleconference with Assholeange

7 Likes

Here is an insightful discussion of Donald Trump:

8 Likes

You nailed it…

For openers, the hammerhead worm’s mouth and anus, located under their bodies, have similar functions. (Read about a giant sea cucumber that eats with its anus.)

4 Likes

So maybe trump really was there, hence the secret service excuse

8 Likes

I think that is what Jay Sucksatlaw might be afraid of and is trying to preempt now.

7 Likes

I am putting money on the idea that the tRump was on the other end of Manafort’s phone.

15 Likes

I’m sure this has been mentioned before, but it just struck me: the e-mail to Don Jr. was offering damaging information about Hillary’s supposed contacts with Russians.

Hillary’s (alleged) meetings with Russians - HORRIBLE CORRUPT LOCK HER UP!

Donny Half-Scoop’s confessed and documented meeting with Russians peddling self-described Russian government intel on behalf of Russia’s government - NOTHING TO SEE HERE! NOTHINGBURGER! SECRET SERVICE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM!

12 Likes

Trump’s tweets + USSS statement + Fox parroting of DT talking points seems like they are prepping to reveal that Trump attended or was briefed about the meeting contemporaneously, and desired to receive information from and collude with Russians.

10 Likes

I think we’ll find out that he was nearby, and was phoned into the meeting—possibly via Manafort.

11 Likes

It appears that what we’re learning from Trump’s chaotic, crime-ridden White House is that there’s no law against total incompetence, rampantly conflicting stories, refusal to answer questions, participating in meetings with foreign enemies and otherwise using disorganization as an excuse for pretty much everything. Wake me up when someone has an actionable offense to report, because it’s infuriating to see what TrumpCo gets away with day after day. It’s clear no one on Trump’s team cares a bit about the truth, the US Constitution or integrity; so why do we continue to expect anyone to change or act in the interest of the people? So far, all we know is that Mueller is looking into myriad “irregularities” and “potential crimes”. The press needs to stop indulging Trump’s minions. Just stop reporting their lies. The silence would be deafening.

10 Likes

Apply liberally for a night on the town at taxpayer expense or when the smelly taint of being a loser simply becomes too much to bear.

5 Likes

Trump insisted in a Monday morning tweet. “That’s politics!”
I thought Trump’s supporters loved him because he wasn’t a politician.

7 Likes

And Jr. is a political babe in the woods… or Daddy is depending on whatever scandal/incompetence we are talking about for the day.

3 Likes

They love him because he doesn’t make them feel inferior by being smarter than they are.

10 Likes

The problem is less a failure of Secret Service vetting, than it is a failure of simple parental oversight of the “good boy”.

1 Like

“If somebody called and said…hey, I have really some information on Donald Trump. You’re running against Donald Trump. Can I see you? I men, how many people are not going to take that meeting?”

Sorry, Trump. I know it makes you feel better to pretend that everyone is scum and a moral degenerate like you are, but you know what? They’re not. The behavior of you and your band of criminals has nothing to do with the vast swath of humanity. Alas, your deepest, most persistent fear—that there is something seriously wrong with you–is fully justified.

13 Likes