Discussion: Avenatti In Custody Following Domestic Violence Allegation, Official Says

Dems going after the forest fire that is Trump?

Now, we’ll see.

1 Like

I don’t care what they’re reporting. They reported Al Franken did a bunch of shit he didn’t do either.

4 Likes

His saving grace is pursuing trump, defending Cohen, etc., but it won’t matter if these charges are found true, and LAPD says they are.

“We can confirm that today LAPD Detectives arrested Michael Avenatti on suspicion of domestic violence. This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more details as they become available,” the LAPD Twitter account posted Wednesday.

Whatever

@chelsea530

Hey, if he did something bad, so be it, as I said…let the chips fall where they may. But the LAPD’s arrest on suspicion is not the judge & jury.

4 Likes

That’s understood. He’s innocent until proven guilty, but he’s been accused of a crime by a woman in his life.

So who’s the person bringing the charge?

2 Likes

No one’s reporting who it is and LAPD is not reporting any details on who it is.

He’s gone after trump and sure we can cheer him for that, but there’s this. He’s human and he screws up.

And this

The Vermont Democratic Party canceled Avenatti’s appearances for Friday and Saturday following his arrest, and it will refund all ticket sales, said Christopher Di Mezzo, the party’s communications director.

Guilty until proven innocent. I see.

Can you imagine how many in trump world are active in trying to take him out of the game? Bannon didn’t do so well on his Nazi film tour, maybe he went back to LA to play dirty. Who knows? Time will tell and if he is proven to have committed assault, so be it, he’s done. But if it’s something else, well, let’s find out.

2 Likes

@chelsea530

Whoa! Both of you. I didn’t say he was guilty, and I’m not condemning him. But I do see naked ambition on display helped along by CNN who’s had him on a record of times and MSNBC as well.

As Avenatti himself might say basta cosi

So, what’s wrong with naked ambition? It’s the American way.

2 Likes

Ha, Bannon is peddling his shit in Scotland and it didn’t go well:

1 Like

I could’ve substituted trump’s name in my complaint about Avenatti. Naked ambition, an adoring, unquestioning 24/7 news media, a candidate who never told us why he thought he was qualified for office.

Sorry, I’ve had a headache for days as well as a cough and sore throat because of the thick smoke overhead. Californians have been killed, lost all of their possessions and our utility company is going to stick us with the bill because they’re mostly responsible for the fires. So, I’m not feeling particularly generous to another guy on the make.

2 Likes

I heard PGandE might have the blame here, because of sparks coming from its wires.

Horrifying about the death and destruction.

As for Avenatti, however, his ex-wife says he wouldn’t have done this. If she’s telling th truth, I want to know, then, who he supposedly assaulted.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if some Trump loving goons trumped up some false charges, like they did with Stormy Daniels.

That being said, he should continue to stay out of sight. We were hearing way to much from him for a while there. Trump occupies all 3 rings of the freak-circus anyway.

6 Likes

I hear you, hope all gets better in Cali soon. A friend of mine flies back home to San Fran tomorrow. I just drove in through a rain/ice mix for 2 1/2 hours from a truly kick ass Governor’s race announcement by the state House Minority Leader Rocky Adkins. I’m already into another seriously important race (for KY) in 2019. Then on to 2020. It never ends…

4 Likes

Flying there Friday. Saw the terrible destruction to the land around Santa Barbara when we went in April. We’ll be closer to San Fran, but daughter says the smoke from the fire has been bad in Oakland.

Tragic.

1 Like

Kinda disappointed TPM didn’t include his statement, but I will wait and see before making a judgment.

2 Likes

This is clearly a set-up, dirty ops by Trump and company. The news media has already retracted that it was his ex-wife. For all we know, he doesn’t know this woman, or she’s honey trap. Just wait…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available