Discussion: At Pennsylvania Rally, Trump Displays Extent To Which Biden Is Under His Skin

Very apt description.

Come for the Army of N. VA battle flags, stay for the banjos. Ugh. :confounded:

4 Likes

Oh man Yards my fave micro maybe. Their Brawler is delightful. Almost bought some the other day but the weather cooled off and I’m too tubby at the moment to allow myself any beer. :confused: :beer:

2 Likes

f-ing trump tried to swindle his entire family by trying to get his dad to agree to a will that left everything to him…i mean if you really wanna talk some shit…lets go @ it…

Haha no way. If I’m in the Tucky part I’m fishing or having a brewski and burger after. World-class trout fishing just don’t tell anyb—oops.

4 Likes

Bloody hell, I wish. It’s heckin’ snowing here right now.

4 Likes

Where you at, then? Cooke City, Montana? Nome?

With squi?

2 Likes

No way. He puked in my car last time.

6 Likes

Yeah, boy, it really sucked when he lost those two historic elections when he had the chance to be the first African-American POTUS ever.

Correct. If hair-on-fire types would recognize the political realities–that, “right” or “wrong”, this gets won or lost at the ballot box–there’d be less hysterical rhetoric in the forums.

6 Likes

Thought only Barf did that.

1 Like

Denver. I wish I could tell you that snow in late May is a hundred year storm kinda thing… but I bought my house 2 years ago this week and was moving in 3 or 4 inches of that stupidface wet, white stuff. So tired of winter…

1 Like

They all do it. Prep-school lightweights.

Thank you. This notion that Obambi was some sort of hapless, trusting idealist comes straight out of Maureen Dowd’s columns via credulous, frustrated Dems with short memories. You can work it out on your fingers he wasn’t that, Jesus.

9 Likes

Oh well. Only time I was there it was summer, all right, 100 degrees every day. I got told it was a dry heat so many times it became tiresome and I felt like pointing out that if it’s hot enough you’d die of exposure if you were in it too long it’s still too hot, no matter how goddamn dry it is.

4 Likes

How does that compare on the “concerned” scale of doing nothing?

2 Likes

Well, you’ve probably read the articles today that in a closed-door meeting with her chairmen, Pelosi again resisted impeachment. She says that it will overtake their legislative efforts - as well as the other investigations - in term of productivity. Not sure what news she’s looking at: nothing is going to overtake his lawlessness on the front page. It sounded as if Schiff, Raskin, and others were pretty unhappy with her decision.

1 Like

It snowed a tad last night in Santa Fe, NM - 35 degrees latitude - 6969 altitude. Glad I covered the tomatoes and squash plants.

3 Likes

There’s a big Trump Tie factory in Altoona, dontchaknow…

It’s a dry everything here. I’m from the mid Atlantic (Howard county, MD.). The winter’s out east feel colder to the skin, even though CO winters are quite a bit colder temperature wise (we usually get a stretch or two of sub zero weather every winter). The summer’s, coming from Maryland are similar temperature wise but without that humidity makes it feel more tolerable.

4 Likes

I hate when he goes into the sing song voice when he’s gas lighting. Makes my skin crawl.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available