Discussion: At Pennsylvania Rally, Trump Displays Extent To Which Biden Is Under His Skin

Godot hasn’t just arrived; he’s also built a mansion, landscaped the grounds, hired the staff, and is living lavishly, drinking champagne from glass slippers.

10 Likes

Evergreen statement.

7 Likes

Yes. The ‘base’ is horrifying and I hold them accountable for ALL their shortcomings but they are following Elmer Gantry who is not just a con man but a sociopath.

7 Likes

Where in PA was his rally held? The article doesn’t say.

1 Like

My Gawd, he’s such a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Looks like a person with NPD in the throws of self ecstasy during a gas lighting moment.

5 Likes

Ain’t what my friends in Queens tell me.

1 Like

If Trump is on the ballot on November 2020, that means that he has resisted being held accountable for his scores of crimes. It means that the Rule of Law has been eliminated.

It means that, in a lawless country, the Lawless One wins.

We tap dance around this, because it is too fantastic for most of us to conceive.

2 Likes

Was it really humid last night in Pennsylvania?
Three times during his rally he called for a doctor to attend to people fainting or something.
It was an outdoor rally with AF 2 used for a backdrop.

Montoursville, Pa.

2 Likes

The Senate will not convict. We all know this. Absent that, there’s nothing in the current landscape that knocks him off the Republican ballot, no matter what we do.

We don’t have to like that fact, but we do have to operate in the world where it exists… cuz that’s the world we got.

6 Likes

Did they start speaking in tongues after hitting the rapture of being in His presence?

5 Likes

It’s been warm and muggy, yeah, not brutal but more like summer than spring. And of course we’re talking FOX demographics here. :smile: They get hot, a little dehydrated, and down they go.

2 Likes

Montoursville - a small town in North Central PA (a.k.a Pennsyltucky)

1 Like

Nailed it

It’s horrifying.

3 Likes

My gut tells me there’s a small element here of thinking they have Biden locked down in terms of ruining him with a “scandal” and want to goad us into voting for him by making people think he’s afraid of Biden. That’s almost 99.99% silliness, of course, and certainly not a reason to put in a “cons” column for Biden. Maybe just a product of Game of Thrones withdrawal lol

2 Likes

I was in Philly on Sunday. When I drove past Yards Brewery on Spring Garden Street, I thought of you! :yum:

3 Likes

I hear @mattinpa was in the front row, in all his MAGA-hat glory.

4 Likes

Oz is from behind the curtain in his full glory as the mendacious greedy buffoon we all knew he was. his supporters know it too they are the same. I continue to believe they are rating their children to be like him and them

“I only stayed at the cross-burning for the roasted marshmallows…”

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available