Discussion: As Trump Approves Internal Witch Hunt, Axios Publishes More Leaked Schedules

2 Likes

Tried to post this

Got This , However it took the screengrab. odd

23 Likes

The media was able to get my work schedule, something very easy to do, but it should have been reported as a positive, not negative. When the term Executive Time is used, I am generally working, not relaxing. In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President……

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2019

Yeah, and we all lay awake  at night anticipating the joy of ceaselessly pounding away at our CRM the next day. Uh huh, it happens............
3 Likes

Run. run, as fast as you can, you can’t catch me, I’m the leaker (Kellyanne Conway) man! LMFAO – Have we reached peak neener-neener yet?

16 Likes

Shouldn’t the President’s schedule be public knowledge published daily? He works for me, right?

48 Likes

Sadly, he doesn’t. And hasn’t since at least Reagan.

8 Likes

Also no post-physical weight announcement this year? Office pools are in limbo til we know!

29 Likes

The weird thing about the commenting system is that a single emoji is just peachy-keen, while multiple words (such as your post) are not.

Underlying algorithm must be a bit odd.

6 Likes

One Trump official said the culprit is likely a career government employee who works in the White House, not a person appointed by Trump himself, but did not offer specific evidence.

1. bookmarking

6 Likes

Once someone releases an audio recording from within a closed cabinet meeting of Trump saying something monumentally stupid and damaging we’ll have a full-on Defcon-1 to revel in.

6 Likes

“I’m hoping to have a resolution on that this week,” Mulvaney said on “Fox News Sunday.”

bookmarking

5 Likes

In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President…

Thank the gods you don’t, imagine how fucked up things would be if you did.

18 Likes

You left out completely!

I just look at the damage he manages with just one briefing a day.

Imagine if he had two. We’d be a third-wold country by now.

4 Likes

Trump’s “acting” COS Mick Mulvaney (looking more and more like an SS officer with each passing day as he settles in to the Trump value set) is smart to leak Trump’s schedule…it might embarrass Trump to actually do something although we’re all better off if Trump continues to just collect his tax payer paycheck and does nothing.

Al Capone worked harder than Trump even while behind bars…let’s see hos Trump does behind bars.

3 Likes

Hell, I expend more energy twiddling my thumbs while sitting on the can in the morning than Fat Ass does in 6 months.

6 Likes

Has anyone seen Rudy Giuliani? Where’s Trump’s latest lying mouth piece and fixer? Did Ruyd begin to realize his actions are also obstructing justice when he’s spouting known lies and fabrications and false accusations against Mueller.

Did Rudy’s personal lawyer tell Rudy he is in legal hot water and will also lose his bar license?

Rudy…vanished into thin air.

12 Likes

And not a moment too soon.

4 Likes

Nice of Trumpp to confirm everything we already concluded about his work schedule.

If you switched his TV away from Fox and took his remote away, he would double his calorie expenditure for the day.

3 Likes

Rehab?

1 Like