Discussion: Arpaio: 'Whatever Final Policy' Trump Comes Up With On DACA Is Fine By Me

2 Likes

Convicted criminal and scumbag Arpaio supports the guy who just pardoned him? Call me shocked.

7 Likes

Arpaio: ‘Whatever Final Policy’ Trump Comes Up With On DACA Is Fine By Me

Translation: I don’t want my pardon revoked!

3 Likes

“Arpaio denied that Trump was betraying his supporters on the subject of immigration.”

“These rumors are lies, spread by our enemies! The Führer continues to lead us heroically – to victory!”

8 Likes

“Whatever final solution he supports, I’ll also support,” Arpaio said.

7 Likes

Beat me to it! I’m sure he’ll support the most Extreme Rendition of the policy, too.

3 Likes

I imagine many of Trump’s followers are concerned for the well being of Vice-President Arpaio. When they aren’t pondering Hillary’s impeachment. Or trying to stay calm about Obama being caught off guard by Pearl Harbor.

2 Likes

“Curse you Bernie Sanders and the Berniebros too!”

3 Likes

Who?

Irrelevance comes quickly and sharply, Joe. Slink back into it, and stay there. Please.

4 Likes

Susan Sarandon thinks Trump deserves more respect and a chance at implementing his agenda.

3 Likes

You’d think those successful businessmen would stick together! Well, Bernie’s wife keeps it in the family.

2 Likes

“Whatever final policy he supports, I’ll also support,” Arpaio told the Los Angeles Times

“You’re a good boy, Joe. Yes, you are, don’t let these libruls tell you anything different.”

3 Likes

The sardonically mischievous part of me is so hoping for an all out, full-scale, twitter feud to break out between Trump and Bernie.

3 Likes

He gave you your pardon. You can get out from under his desk now.

4 Likes

Says it all about the two of us. What you describe are the wholesome aspects of my character. The nasty parts are waiting for Rachel with Hillary live, I heard it’s tonight.

5 Likes

Don’t know which is more irrelevant - Arpaio’s comment, or TPM’s reporting of it.

3 Likes

I’ve made arrangements

6 Likes

I’m going for the natural high.

1 Like

I’m supporting my brethren and sistren in Scotland and the Netherlands.

5 Likes

“Why not send them back to the country where they came from? It’s good for them to go see the country where they came from,” Arpaio argued."

Ok sheriff why don’t we delve into your family history and see how many came from Sicily and Naples with no papers and traveled back and forth with few issues.

3 Likes