Discussion: Ariz. Conservatives Plan To Link Arms To Block Bus Full of Kids

Discussion for article #225055

I think the nation will be moved by the sight of inbred teacretins standing arm in arm to represent the hateful of our beautiful country.
White Trash REPRESENT!

9 Likes

It is the Christian thing to do.

6 Likes

The thought of a busload of scared and frightened children makes me angry beyond words. That Arizona conservative group needs to be bused to the nearest landfill and dumped with the rest of the rotting and stinking trash, that’s exactly what they are, rotting and stinking trash.

7 Likes

Uhhh…now what was that passage from that book the Cons and Babble’ thumping TEAlibangelicals just love to quote and cling to so desperately: “But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come to me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Tea Party Putzes: “That’s rite’! Jesus said fer’ em’ to suffer and by Gawwwwwd’ we aim to see they do! And if they try to come here agin’…we’re agonna’ send em to HIM alright! Amen!”

OH, now it’s clear…it’s NOT WWJD? for the Cons and RepubliKKKlans…it’s WWBJD? (WhatWouldBaggerJesusDo?)

4 Likes

Yup! It’s just what Teabagger’ Jesus would do!

3 Likes

The TEAliban and RepubliKKKlan charm offensive…continues!

4 Likes

Kinda’ ironic and strange seeing that photo with Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu at the microphone. If you remember he was the AZ sheriff who, in 2012, threatened his lover, an undocumented worker named Orozco, with deportation if the man ‘outed’ him. Babeu was, at the time, running for Congress on an …wait for it…anti immigration platform.

Such hypocrisy! Guess Con ( and now Log Cabiner’ GOPig) Babeu only has any sympathy for undocumented people if he’s sleeping with them.

7 Likes

People once were welcome here.

3 Likes

“We don’t know who they are. We don’t know their health conditions. We don’t know a doggone thing because the federal government isn’t telling us anything,” protest organizer Robert Skiba said.

Who the hell are you that anyone needs to clear anything through you?!

3 Likes

To be fair, Americans have been assholes to immigrants at many points in their past. Hell, we even deported 1.2 million U.S. citizens just because their skin was brown.

5 Likes

Bring on the tear gas and paddy wagons. Gas these domestic terrorists pretending to be patriots, throw 'em in the paddy wagon and lock their sorry arses up… including the clown excuse for a sheriff they have down there.

I’ve flown an American flag at my residence for many, many years… including the flags given to me for my mother and father, both WW2 vets, when they died. I am about ready to start flying the flag upside down. This country is in a true state of emergency.

4 Likes

Wish I was the busdriver.

5 Likes

“Once upon a time SOMEONE wrote a poem”

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

Yeah, it’s the inscription on the Statue of Liberty, and neither of the words “legal” nor “immigrant” appear in it. It just offers welcome to all.

Unfortunately, it seems America is no longer the “land of the free and the home of the brave.”

No, it seems now we’re a bunch of cowards frightened of children. America, where is our courage?

3 Likes

Oracle is a small town north of Tucson, but should never be confused or conflated with Tucson. It’s very “Anglo,” red-neck old, and conservative. Voters are 57% Republican as opposed to 53% Democratic for Tucson. Median age is 47 as opposed to 33 for Tucson.

As I said elsewhere, these people are not crazy; they are mean, nasty, xenophobic and have dessicated souls to match the climate.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize we had such monsters here in Tucson too! Maybe the monsoon will wash them away! What hateful people!

Babeu is a lover and a hater. He loves Gay Mexican men and hates himself for that.

1 Like

Didn’t conservatives once try to link arms and block a high school in Arkansas?

How did that end up?

5 Likes

Run 'em over if they don’t get out of the way.

All those big, sweaty, bearded men holding hands…

Isn’t that, well…kinda…y’know…?

1 Like