Discussion: AP Fact Check: We're In Paris. No One Is Chanting 'We Want Trump!'

Faux AP! Faux AP!

7 Likes

Of course they don’t want him. Nobody does. Damn it.

25 Likes

What a thankless job, fact checking a mendacious orange dotard…

It should be standard policy to make the headline read “Trump falsely claims” anytime he is quoted…

In the rare instance that he would not pulling facts out of his ass, you can issue a retraction in 3 pt font on page 7 of the Lifestyle section…

9 Likes

In other News of the Absurd…

9 Likes

No one, are you positive? You didn’t say whether you checked the Sarandon villa in the south of France.

3 Likes

So … am I to understand Toadglans is a goddamned pathological liar. Shocking!

8 Likes

There’s no reason for Trump to stop spewing these silly lies. Half his supporters probably believe them, the other half will claim they are “obviously intended as a joke” and will laugh at the liberal media for bothering to fact check this crap. So its a win-win for Trump and his hordes.

What can we do? If there’s a funny spin we can put on any set of lies, we can make twitter jokes and laugh as well. that’s about all I got on this one…

6 Likes

If they were chanting “we want tRump” my question would be what do they want him for in France? And what might they plan on doing with him?

The French have had some interesting interactions with their leaders over the centuries…

9 Likes

Perhaps the would like him to test a new invention by Dr. Joseph-Ignace Guillotin.

3 Likes

Literally laughed at loud that AP felt it needed to fact check Ocasio-Cortez, who is not yet serving in Congress, over the thousands of very serious lies told daily by people currently in power. It’s impossible to imagine she would continue to say this once she is corrected. It’s an obvious misunderstanding, not some propaganda she is intentionally spreading. It’s SO out of context in this article. Is it really the case that this was the only incorrect statement made by a Democrat this week, the only thing they could possibly dredge up to play the “both sides are the same” game?

18 Likes

It’s the voices in his head.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain the French people still remember the horrors of WW II, much of it occurring on their soil. I’m also fairly certain they want no part of a man unwilling to stand in a little bit of rain to honor the brave men and women who died for the cause. France will never forget!

http://www.thefrenchwillneverforget.com/

12 Likes

He is effing delusional

3 Likes

Perhaps the end of the “We want Trump” chant was “To kiss our rump.”

3 Likes

After reading all the evidence, I have come to the conclusion that the only fact here is:
Trump is a figment of his own imagination.
Including:
Demented
pathological liar
psychotic
Etc etc etc.
But we already know all this for a long time now.
apply the 25th
impeach
indict and arrest
Please make him go away.!!!

4 Likes

So many lies, way too much time. At this point it’s not clear that he knows he’s lying, at least some of the time.

1 Like

So now trup is rooting for the Yellow Jackets?

1 Like

The National Razor!

2 Likes

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting me go. Me is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.

- Trump

10 Likes