Discussion: Ann Coulter: Complaints About CNBC Moderators Are 'An Attempt To Imitate Trump'

Discussion for article #242318

News Flash: I received a tweet from Ronald Reagan – Hell just froze over! (Meaning I kinda agree with Ann here … a first!!)

18 Likes

It’s so freaky when the establishment crazies in the GOP become the voice of reason against the nouveau loonies who’ve arrived with their baggage, their mailing lists, and their book shills.

15 Likes

Let me make a Coulteresque prediction…

If any of these TeaJags wannabes becomes the nominee, they will lose.

2 Likes

I thought she was Christie’s girl?

Or maybe that was 4 years ago and she’s moved on now.

2 Likes

To put it delicately, I don’t think unswerving fidelity is a quality you could expect a person of her type to bring to a relationship.

12 Likes

And just imagine a hot steamy love scene between–

BRAIN BLEACH to TPM isle 5!

6 Likes

Please find another photo, TPM. That one is just tooo horrifying.

Also too…Anonymous has now promised it will be indentifying up to 1,000 KKK members. Previously, they had threatened it, but now it’s gonna happen. /popcorn

5 Likes

well, the moderators were at least trying to cause drama. You can not argue that, and yes they were probably biased too. What surprises me is that Trump did barely anything of meaning in the debate, but people still think he won… http://newsdailynow.com/2015/10/29/debate/

Finding myself in agreement with Ann Coulter is rather demoralizing. Have we gotten to the point where the dog is wagging the tail that wags the dog?

9 Likes

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but she’s absolutely right. There was nothing really wrong with these questions. The attacks on the moderators and the mainstream media were pretty much all the usual right-wing B.S. designed to cow the media into becoming even more complacent in the face of Republican insanity.
I can’t believe Coulter said this, actually. Maybe she’ll realize her “mistake” and try to take it back. Anyway, kudos to her if she doesn’t. Because it’s the truth.

7 Likes

Should we start counting the days until Ann enters the convent?

3 Likes

Did she get hacked or something?

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/29/the-conservative-war-on-the-mainstream-media-hit-a-new-phase-at-the-gop-debate/

1 Like

And Madame Defarge sits, and knits, and smiles.

5 Likes

I see a large flock of pigs flying outside my window right now. Which makes sense, since I also agree with the blonde harpy here.

5 Likes

Any odds they’ll find a few house republicans?

2 Likes

5 Likes

She is probably drunk ?

2 Likes

So what?

Why would fact-less people like an institution supposedly charged with reporting facts?

If the MSM actually toned down the butterknife questions they DO lob to the G.O.P., the G.O.P. as we know it would cease to exist. All this is the alternative to Bingo for Granny and Gramps at this stage anyway.

2 Likes