Discussion: Ambassador To Germany Faces Backlash For Saying He'll 'Empower' Conservatives

1 Like

It took hundreds of thousands of American lives to rid Germany of the fascists – and now, less than a generation later, a couple of fuckwit Americans want to bring them back.

14 Likes

German foreign minister should call him in, one warning; next time, boot him out of the country.

23 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Isn’t he aiding and abetting Putin in one of Putin’s foreign policy goals? How far and deep do the Russian tentacles go in our government and society (NRA, evangelicals, Dana Rohrabacher)?

9 Likes

Take it from me, Angela, they behave better after they’re neutered.

11 Likes

Yeah, he wasn’t playing politics. He was telling Germany that they need to REJECT their politicians and elect people who agree with him on everything. That’s not politics. Politics is kneeling during the National Anthem or talking about Gun Control ever.

Anyone who doesn’t understand is clearly just playing politics. He only cares about getting the right people elected in every country, not the political debates they engage in; like who is and isn’t a Nazi. And yes, day is night in the conservative universe and their leaders are infallible.

7 Likes

One might ask, “Where do they find these guys.”
Obviously, it’s Bolton’s Rolodex.

4 Likes

Why “one warning?” There is a principle of diplomacy that diplomatic personel are to stay removed from the internal politics of the host country. Kick Grenell’s ass out NOW!

6 Likes

"I think Sebastian Kurz is a rockstar,” he said.

“And,” he continued, “I just love his torchlight parades down the Wilhelmstraße!”

9 Likes

Grenell just wants the nice Nazis to have a seat at the table.

5 Likes

Soon the seized immigrant children will be “volunteering” for “experimental medical procedures”.

3 Likes

Of course he is!

Why do you think Trump appointed him?

4 Likes

These useless colostomy bags always think “blowback” never applies to them.

2 Likes

Well, another proof that Donald wants to be smartest guy in the administration…

2 Likes

Easier than that. They just watch Fox. Fox does the recruiting and vetting.

3 Likes

Like Peter Thiel, another gay kapo.

1 Like

“Why, there were good people on both sides of the Endlösung!”, said a beaming Richard Grenell. “And Sebastian Gorka is a rock star!”

3 Likes

This administration continues to fuck up things I never even considered fuck-up-able.

Like, the notion that our ambassadors overseas would flagrantly ratfuck the politics of a small-d democratic friendly nation? Openly supporting one foreign party over another, with zero plausible deniability, to support his own party’s ends? This never would have crossed my mind.

5 Likes

Nazis here, Nazis there, Nazis, Nazis EVERYWHERE!

“I hate Nazis”

-Jake Elwood.

2 Likes