Discussion: Almost Every Single Trump Organization Is Under Investigation

Damnit, my old eyes read this as “guillotine.” Such a disappointment.

7 Likes

He looks crooked. There are just no two ways about it. He looks like what he is.

7 Likes

Even his eyes are crooked. (Too soon?)

I know it’s not something he has any control over and it’s a mean spirited comment, but he really is a POS.

1 Like

May justice be done.

2 Likes

yes.

but honestly, I don’t see it happening except maybe with jared

What blows my mind is that the entire GOP Senate is in on it. It’s not just 45* and his awful family - every man jack of the senate has known he was in deep with the russkies from day one, taking bribes from foreign entities and acting against the best interest of the country internationally. They are the real evil ones. They could’ve stopped the child snatching before it even started.

9 Likes

OK, but she and tiff still tried to get their hair done for free before the inaugural party…petty

1 Like

Pence thought he was going to be Cheney, now he’s just a lawn ornament

8 Likes

Never forget who finally took down Gotti. A gentleman by the name of Rober Mueller III. Perhaps you’ve heard of him? Oh, and Gotti died in prison.

This Vanity Fair article from a year ago is worth a read.

12 Likes

I would say working that job - without medical coverage. and they have to take the bus.

3 Likes

Vile with a capital V.

3 Likes

Read I first read this, I thought it said sex scheme. That it seemed completely believable is in no way a surprise. ETA, the knives are out.

Tenants in Trump family buildings had no idea why their rents shot up. The reason? They were the collateral damage of a hidden tax scheme.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Ford almost lost to Reagan in the '76 primaries, and he barely lost to Carter. The Nixon pardon may have cost Ford election (note: not “re-election”), as Ford’s popularity ratings, which were high, took a steep drop. As it should have: I believe we are still paying the price for that Nixon pardon. It is where the impunity started.

7 Likes

Now you’ve gone and brought the guillotine into it and now I’m sad that it isn’t an option.

7 Likes

Almost every single one under investigation is not good enough, it should read all tRump organizations are under investigation. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

People have been complaining that dems need better framing. This is excellent.

10 Likes

removal from office still seems like a reach, what with the Senate controlled by Republicans

Well, there’s the real problem. And most of them easily as corrupt as Trump. But, no investigations of McConnell & Co.

2 Likes

maybe they can make a fun advent calendar out of it

4 Likes

Putin dangled the Moscow Trump Tower before trump for a couple of decades… Trump was utterly obsessive about building a Moscow skyscraper with his name on it, as well as Trump buildings all over Russia. Why? Dunno. But Putin used it as bait for a long time.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available