Discussion: Alaska Man Fatally Shot While Filming People Firing Guns At Makeshift Range

Herd. Thinned.

12 Likes

Hmmmm, the guy killed was shooting with film (or digital) not with a weapon so…there is that. Not so sure it’s thinning the herd but I get your point.

1 Like

This can’t be right. How does a guy die at one of our finest safe havens for true tactical patriots?
The good guys with guns should have vastly outnumbered any dangers.
Unless…
The good guys with guns are ISIS!! They’ve come across the Bering Strait!!!

8 Likes

The guy that shot him was distracted, caught a glimpse of Putin off in the distance.

7 Likes

He died a free man.

This can only happen in America. Thank God for that.

10 Likes

“Investigation revealed Malaby had stepped in the line of fire while attempting to video or photograph others shooting and was shot by another individual that was firing a .40 caliber pistol,” troopers wrote.

It’s déjà vu all over again. The instructor being shot in crAZy by the very young girl he was teaching to shoot an assault rifle comes to mind.

10 Likes

“With all that goes on up there, so many people shooting in so many indiscriminate directions without really any rules or guidelines.”

Pretty much describes the entire United States of NRA.

26 Likes

Given the mentality of ammosexuals, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if one of them decided he didn’t want to be filmed and carried out his Second Amendment solution.

8 Likes

Boinking Barstool when bullet simultaneously discharged?

6 Likes

“We don’t need no stinkin’ regulations!!”

5 Likes

I’m unsure why police bother determining the reason or motivation for a shooting. Aren’t they all legal and justified?

13 Likes

Aren’t they all legal and justified?

Absolutely. Remember kids, an armed society is a polite society.

3 Likes

I believe in that incident the firearm is an Uzi-type fully automatic machine pistol.

Because, guns.

2 Likes

I Googled the original article, saw it was an Uzi, but really, I don’t know guns, don’t know one killing machine from the other and frankly I’d rather stay in the dark, but I guess you’re saying the difference is that an Uzi is not an assault rifle. When I go over that story I have to wonder how the little girl is adjusting.

1 Like

“With all that goes on up there, so many people shooting and so many indiscriminate directions without really any rules or guidelines.”

Libertarian paradise

3 Likes

Please repeat after me:

Guns kill. Guns even kill gun nuts.

2 Likes

It would not have happened if that were a gun free zone.

4 Likes

“With all that goes on up there, so many people shooting and so many indiscriminate directions without really any rules or guidelines.”

That’s pretty much the NRA’s definition of the 2nd amendment…which is also why we can’t have nice things in this country.

3 Likes

“not an official gun range”

Because what the fuck could possibly go wrong? Amerisponsible!

3 Likes