Discussion: 'Air Force One' Producer To Trump Camp: Stop Hijacking Our Score!

Sue Putin’s puppet.

1 Like

Hair Furor One

3 Likes

Not safe for work, of course.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Love Jerry Goldsmith! All that awesome Star Trek music. & that amazing score to Chinatown if I’m not mistaken? But I guess you gotta go with slightly more obscure film music when all popular musicians of note are suing to stop you using their more recognizable songs/pieces.

Harrison Ford added, “Get off my plane!”

4 Likes

At this rate, the only song available to him will be the theme from Barney the dinosaur.

3 Likes

Trump and Manafort should ask to use the Snakes on a Plane theme score, though snakes are far less slithery than is these two.

2 Likes

They need to change the laws to make it easier for musicians to stop having people use their music with out permission during political events.

2 Likes

Producers should sent President Harrison Ford to beat the living poop out of traitor Trump.

1 Like

“It’s a Small World After All” is available.

3 Likes

Bernard Herrmann’s ‘Psycho’ score?

1 Like

I was always a big Bernard Herrmann fan, who I still firmly believe was the greatest of all film composers (even Aaron Copeland - who wrote a few great film scores himself, winning an Oscar for “the Heiress” in 1949 - called Herrmann “the Wagner of film music”), but I think Goldsmith’s scores for “Alien” and “Poltergeist” were brilliant and highly underrated.

1 Like

There are also a whole host of German marching compositions to choose from.

1 Like

Bet he never paid the licensing fees. He won’t stop. He has no respect for IP law let alone any other. A huge lawsuit may help, but he is known for wearing his opponents down. Be great if some lawyer could figure out a way to class action this apparent abuse.

2 Likes

Unlicensed Trump plane / unlicensed plane music. That’s Trump all over.

1 Like

I loved the Philip Glass score for ‘The Illusionist’.

1 Like

LOL! Yeah, I can see all that fake tanning lotion running down the drain, instead of Janet Leigh’s blood in the movie.

4 Likes

Melania already weighs as much as Mother…