Discussion: After Trump Walks Back Border Threat, Kudlow Tells Mexico To Take Him 'Seriously'

Ah, threats. The classic way to get allies to do your bidding. Never backfires.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Yup. Mexico should take Trump as seriously as North Korea does.

12 Likes

“They should take the President quite seriously,” Kudlow said.

Yeah, the guy who said his father was born in Germany and that wind mills cause cancer is the one that Mexico should take seriously. What a joke.

19 Likes

Yes, Mexico should take Trump seriously or he’ll make them pay for the wall.

16 Likes

“People have got to know whether or not their president can be taken seriously. Well, I can be taken seriously. I am not a clown.”

4 Likes

Here I thought there was a crisis at the border. How in the fuck are we delaying shutting down the border for a fucking YEAR???

Mr. President, shut that thing NOW! You yourself said that America is full! Don’t be a pussy, grab 'em by it!

8 Likes

Are we going to start going around and around again with the seriously and literally thing? Because let’s just put it this way: Everyone knows he’s totally full of shit and his threats are meaningless if they come with the possibility of getting punched back hard enough. Mexico basically told him fine, we’re not changing anything so close the border if that’s what you think you want. When his bluff is called he folds every. single. time.

24 Likes

Seriously or literally? Inquiring minds and all.

5 Likes

Mexico may as well declare some national emergency.

5 Likes

Fat Donald is sick.

Every Republican should fall on their knees and beg God and the world to have mercy for what they’ve done to decent immigrant families, especially innocent children.

10 Likes

I don’t care if they take him seriously. Just TAKE him, PLEASE!!!

6 Likes

Dear Mexico

Don’t take him seriously.

Yours Truly,
R. Hortense Corvidae

p.s. Thanks for all the great food

8 Likes

You figured out how to get Mexico to pay for the wall!!! Just threaten that we’re going to deport donnie to Mexico, they’ll string up a solid barrier in no time!

3 Likes

The doors will be just wide enough for a person of normal weight, so everybody else can continue coming and going, but the Burger King will be left pounding his tiny fists against their big, beautiful wall.

2 Likes

Not only could anyone who has been listening to our bald face lying excuse for a precedent actually believe any words that he says anymore, but after the Demented Dolt unleashes a tweet storm like yesterdays’ imagine what the rest of the planet’s leaders and our enemies think and will act upon what they see & hear. What a marvelous opportunity for Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, Korea and now Mexico to view the daily impulsive knee jerk garbage that is donald dump.

“Seriously” FukYou Kudlow, Mulvaney, Barr, McConnell and the rest of you assholes.

2 Likes

Well that and he wouldn’t be able to get his golf cart through.

6 Likes

“After Trump Walks Back Border Threat, Kudlow Tells Mexico: Take Him ‘Seriously’.”

Trump: “I’m going to close the border!”

Mexico: “I find that hard to believe.”

Trump: “Would you believe the San Ysidro port of entry?”

Mexico: “I don’t think so.”

Trump: “How about the Chi-Chi’s at Reagan National?”

(h/t Don Adams)

10 Likes

Christ, I can hear the sound of Larry snorting up a few rails with a rolled-up $100 bill all the way down here in West Tennessee.

4 Likes