Discussion: ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony

Franken was the toughest, smartest Democrat in the party. No wonder they threw him out over nothing.

16 Likes

Hopefully in a hangman’s noose, or several.

4 Likes

I am willing to bet that there are more wires than that in the West Wing… :joy_cat:

9 Likes

Sessions perjured himself over and over, that lying sack of excrement.

13 Likes

I could totally see this being a leak from trumpies thinking this would make McCabe look bad. Trump’s razor, ya know.

5 Likes

Bingo!

11 Likes

No. But it’s not typical for the AG to be a lying racist bastard.

Wait. Did you just ask if something in the Trump administration was ‘typical’? Have you met them?

19 Likes

Perhaps he’s “not under investigation” cuz the investigation was already concluded???

11 Likes

There has been some strange stuff, but this really struck me as completely corrupt. Sessions knew the Dems had made complaints to the FBI regarding all of his false statements and his lies about ‘mah recusal’. He would’ve known that the FBI had to at least consider investigating it. His lawyer seems to concede that an investigation was contemplated or even performed. And then Sessions decides to violate ‘mah recusal’ again and fire the guy who was investigating him for the thing that caused him to make a recusal? He had no business being involved in firing McCabe or consulting with anyone about it.

51 Likes

“ABC News: McCabe Oversaw Criminal Probe Of AG Sessions Senate Testimony.”

Another motivation to fire McCabe.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, fools.

8 Likes

I think this rates as a bombshell. Just as clearly as in the “Russia thing” investigation, Sessions was required to recuse himself from any personnel matter involving McCabe. That he didn’t suggests a further investigation and disciplinary action may well be in order. Having said that, I hope Sessions holds on as AG (because his successor will be far more likely to fire Mueller that will Rosenstein) until the day he’s disbarred.

20 Likes

Small in stature or other appendages?

3 Likes

You could be right, of course, but it smacks of too much forethought and cleverness to set up Sessions in that way. I’m still inclined to think McCabe was fired for the usual stupid, gut-level reasons that Trump is renowned for. He’d been tweeting about firing McCabe for months after all.

10 Likes

Unreal!! HFS!!

1 Like

So Trump leaked it.

3 Likes

Or the AG is one of the sealed indictments Mueller has filed.

14 Likes

Only in DotardWorld do the clowns run around shitting everywhere without ever stopping to sniff before taking another shit. This has to be an excruciating job for Mueller’s team. There are so many piles of shit and so many falling down in it, how does he decide which ones to focus on?

5 Likes

Defeat of Trump.

3 Likes

It isn’t funny but the hell can one do?

1 Like

“I do not recall.”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available