Discussion: 19 AGs Sue DeVos, Claim She Sided With For-Profit Colleges By Delaying Rule

1 Like

A Trumpster putting profit over education? Didn’t see that one coming.

16 Likes

DeVos responds by banning law schools.

14 Likes

Are these AGs crazy? You cannot sue Betsy DeVos. Her brother has killed people at a traffic stop for less.

NOTE: Edited later for dramatic effect.

14 Likes

Most excellent. Keep at it AG’s.

21 Likes

Can you spell Violation of Federal Law Betsy? Sure you can. It’s with a V…

5 Likes

(looking at watch) I wonder when Betsy gets sick of this and retreats back to her cakewalk former life?

Hopefully next week.

11 Likes

All of you tree-hugging, do-gooder pinkos don’t understand The Invisible Hand of the Free Market™.

For-profit education makes perfect sense – and the government should just get the hell out of the way.

Think how much we could Make America Great Again with for-profit science, for-profit religion, for-profit police, for-profit judges, for-profit wars, a for-profit Congress, and a for-profit Presidency!

Why, for-profit education is just the beginning…

26 Likes

My Gawd, we really are in the fight for our very lives and the salvation of our nation. Cheers to you all and may we win this for the good of the whole freaking world.

11 Likes

Uh oh, what if she forgets her pencils again?

1 Like

Just one more Trump skank.

3 Likes

Closely paralleled by taxpayer funded, mandatory, biblical indoctrination…

5 Likes

Does anyone in this administration understand the rule of law? Do they understand that their office is not an immunization from being subject to the rule of law?

Sadly, there is no vaccine for stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.

7 Likes

Except for the right law schools like Regent Law, Ave Maria Law School and Falwell’s Liberty Law School.

In the words of Jerry Falwell Sr., the founder of Liberty University and its law school, the institution was created with the “belief that we needed to produce a generation of Christian attorneys who could, in fact, infiltrate the legal profession with a strong commitment to the Judeo-Christian ethic.” - What Christian Colleges Stand to Gain With Trump

7 Likes

Except the one at Liberty University, can’t harm Michele Bachmann’s chances of getting another job.

3 Likes

You mean we’ll save Ham’s bacon with this?

3 Likes

8 Likes

But she can’t quit. “Onward Christian soldier” and all that jazz. When the DeVos’ failed to buy the governorship a decade ago, they thought they were SOL to bring about the heavenly kingdom on Earth. They can’t pass up this opportunity now that that godly man in the White House has granted them another chance to do the Lord’s work.

And get even richer doing it. Not that they care about that sort of thing. Totally not important. At all. In any way, shape or form.

2 Likes

I bet Eric would love to do some wet-work for his $i$ter… free of charge. Mercenaries to the bone…

3 Likes

Caption: Yes, Senators, I am completely clueless.

8 Likes