Detroit Sees First Population Increase Since the 1950s

Ware did you find that pic?

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter because Slappy T and his treasonous wife are above the law.

28 Likes

Thomas didn’t pay the loan.
Thomas didn’t declare the nonpayment as income.
What are the odds?

29 Likes

garland will be disappeared in a 2nd Biden admin. and maybe investigated. Slow hand on 1/6, real slow…

6 Likes

Patti Smith has urged artists and musicians to set up shop there because of the lower cost of living and ability to allow their creative talents to thrive. Akin to the Lower East Side and East Village in the 1960’s and 1970’s. Even as the city was heading towards bankruptcy the creative juices were flowing.

20 Likes

In court to support Trump today: Gaetz and Boebert. Gaetz is flanked by Boebert and Eric Trump.

The Insane Clown Posse has arrived.

34 Likes

I heard of this when I was still in NYC. Groups of artists, being priced out of Brooklyn, were getting together and buying entire blocks in Detroit to turn them into artist colonies.

22 Likes

What A Journey!

Detroit’s population has increased for the first time since the 1950s.

Let the festivities begin!

8 Likes

I’ve always thought of Detroit and Buffalo having a lot in common. But, on the whole, Detroit seems to be doing better. Bigger, more opportunity, more diverse. But, Buffalo has a Wegman’s.

12 Likes

Not 10,000 Maniacs?

11 Likes

This could be a problem. The jury might not be able to tell which is the defendant currently on trial.

12 Likes

The name fits. But musically and culturally, ICP is probably a better fit.

10 Likes

“Thomas is still refusing to reveal whether he repaid the principal on the $267,000 loan…”

Which reveals he didn’t pay it.

48 Likes

Someplace on the interwebs.

I’ve had it in a file for at least ten years.

It’s from the 1920s.

13 Likes

Thomas is still refusing to reveal

So, when Thomas asks a question in court, I can ignore him. Fair is fair.

10 Likes

You’re not getting his vote anyway. Might as well.

9 Likes

Gaetz, Boebert, and the third favorite child? What a pathetic cheer squad.

12 Likes

Ow…lol

4 Likes

But she lives in NY. :joy: so……

3 Likes

I don’t know. I would also put put Eric behind Barron. So he’s the 4th favorite child, at best.

13 Likes