Dems Pound On Jim Jordan Until He Grudgingly Concedes Biden Won

It’s a good thing most cults are benign, or at least ephemeral.

Do you recommend (have you seen) the recent documentary on the Rajneesh movement? After studying religious cults academically, it might be too much like work for me…

I don’t wanna get into a whole thing here, but I think the gist is that Jim Jordan was not around for said family reunion … yet …, know what I’m sayin’?

2 Likes

If that doesn’t make some insurrectionist snowflakes melt, I don’t know what would.

Yes. I highly recommend it.

If anyone hasn’t watched Wild Wild Country, it is really good and worth your time.

1 Like

No…Jordan would be the result of said procedure.

2 Likes

You know who decides what’s unconstitutional and what’s not? The fucking courts! And they ruled 60+ times on various aspects of this election and found that everything was fine.

Of course if Gym thinks he’s capable of relitigating Marbury v. Madison, be my guest.

4 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

“…a day after Trump rewarded Jordan with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor.”

Or was, until T**** cheapened it. Now it’s just a meaningless bangle with a fancy name.

I must say I did not foresee people accusing Dietrich Bonhoeffer of going too easy on Nazis! This is a dangerous time for the country; let’s keep our wits about us as we seek accountability and justice.

Why does Jim Jordan not respect the views of the leaders of our military… the courts and the voting public … ?
He must be un-American

2 Likes

dream a little dream for meeeee…

1 Like

You ever try hitting a jellyfish with a hammer? Be kind of lIke that, I imagine…

2 Likes

Yep. They’ll get to the last part eventually, and just cut T***** the fuck out altogether.

It’ll take awhile but I think it will one day settle in just out hollow his words really rang…

Jordan somehow confused the Presidential Medal of Freedom with the Cloak of Invisibility. We saw what you did.

2 Likes

No apology necessary.

1 Like

OK, now you’re definitely making me feel bad.

1 Like

Ewwwwww!
Seeing those together made me throw up a little.

Because QAnon only wants to find pedophiles who are cannibals. I think it has something to do with a mash up between nativity and communion in their twisted religious minds.

There is no reconciliation without repentance. Repentance cannot occur without accountability. There cannot be accountability without consequences.

Getting rid of Trump is the first priority.

The second priority has to be calling shitweasels like Jim Jordan, Steve Chabot, Kevin McCarthy, and Steve Scalise to account for the actions and acknowledge the damage they have done to our society. Once they do that, then we can figure out what the consequences ought to be.

1 Like

Do they know they’re lying? If yes, they’re despicable and should be expelled from congress. If they don’t, they should be under conservatorship and expelled from congress.

(Hmm, who has standing to get a court to appoint a conservator? Because I bet that under psych examination these folks would suddenly show themselves oriented to reality.)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available