Democrats Rally Around Harris As Trump Splutters

Prosecutor vs. convicted felon is a good matchup for the voters who are not committed already.

31 Likes

I say this tongue in cheek, but given all that has happened in the last month and the fun of speculation and rumor:

IN about three weeks time, Trump sees his position degrade with the polls showing an impending Harris win. He goes to Biden - one old man to another - and asks for a pardon and in exchange he will also withdraw from the race. Biden, for the good of the country accepts, Trump withdraws, and we have Harris vs Vance.

Fun, right?!

4 Likes

Won’t happen, but wouldn’t it be fun to watch Pete Buttigieg eviscerate J.D. Vance in a VP debate? And what are the odds of Trump backing out of the prosecutor vs. felon debate? I think 100% is just about right.

14 Likes

That would be on parallel with the Ford pardon of Nixon. Where does Ford stand in history for that, now?

The only pardon I want to see out of Biden is for his son, who was tormented in an effort to affect Joe. Joe needs to do this now, even though he said he wouldn’t (while he was still a candidate for a second term).

21 Likes

Oh, who cares what Kassandra has to say?

2 Likes

As James Carville said in '92, about the prospects of Hamilton Jordan returning from the Perot campaign to the Democratic party - this applies to Manchin: “Hell, I wouldn’t piss down his throat if his heart was on fire!”

13 Likes

Does Joe pardon his son Hunter before he leaves office in January? I know he said he would not but as the past month situations change. I wouldn’t blame him if he did pardon Hunter.

9 Likes

June 27 changed everything. Bottomless denial of June 27 was a sure-fire recipe for defeat.

4 Likes

No chance it happens before election day. The press will keep asking Joe this question since he won’t be running anymore. It will be interesting how he responds.

1 Like

Now, if you want to make the Trumpers head explode, let them believe that Kamala is going to be the nominee, they will in a hurry turn and start researching and attacking her. And in the DNC nominate Michelle Obama. ,

1 Like

I hope President Harris does it at 12:01 January 20, 2025.

7 Likes

In the same room as your unicorn.

8 Likes

Honestly, if Hunter is facing jail, as a father of 4, I wouldn’t blink if I were Joe

12 Likes

The Stages Of Grief
We all mourn in different ways. Some sit with the loss, others try to keep it out mind. Still others react with rage, while the more stoic among us accept bereavement more quickly.

I think this is a really important insight.
Let’s take care not to use our allies to exorcise our feelings of loss and disappointment.

5 Likes

Except that Biden couldn’t pardon Trump for state crimes, even if he wanted to.
Nice fantasy, though.

6 Likes

Thank Goodness for President Biden. Don’t think i will ever see another president as successful as him.

For VP the time is right for the return if Al Frankin.

7 Likes

Fuck no.

3 Likes

Would be great, but very unlikely.

3 Likes

Not
Gonna
Happen.

1 Like

“One day down. 105 to go. Together, we’re going to win this.”

That’s the spirit. She should start every day’s speeches with the countdown!

6 Likes