Dem Senators Demand Barr Resign ‘Immediately’ After Meddling In Roger Stone Case

The salutation is incorrect in the letter. The entire letter should read:

To the dishonorable toady William Barr,

RESIGN NOW DOROTHY! and your little orange dog!

Sincerely,

The World of Honorable People

1 Like

I know this is a fake picture but if Barr suddenly disappeared from the scene I think we’d see something along this line of reaction from trump.
canvas%20(2)

4 Likes

And let’s see if they have anything to say about this
As always you think it can’t get worse and then they exceed our expectations

9 Likes

121818am-USA-v-Michael-Flynn-Sentencing.pdf

(MICHAEL FLYNN, DEFENDANT IN THE CASE, SWORN)

THE COURT: All right. And I will inform you, sir, that any false answers will get you in more trouble. Do you understand that?

THE DEFENDANT: Yes.

THE COURT: You have to keep your voice up. If you don’t understand my question, please tell me and I’ll rephrase it. Most importantly, you may consult with your attorney privately before answering my questions or at any point in time. Should you want the opportunity to attempt to withdraw your plea, I will afford you that opportunity. Do you understand that?

THE DEFENDANT: Yes, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you wish to challenge the circumstances on which you were interviewed by the FBI?

THE DEFENDANT: No, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you understand that by maintaining your guilty plea and continuing with sentencing, you will give up your right forever to challenge the circumstances under which you were interviewed?

THE DEFENDANT: Yes, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you have any concerns that you entered your guilty plea before you or your attorneys were able to review information that could have been helpful to your defense?

THE COURT: Do you feel that you were competent and capable of entering into a guilty plea when you pled guilty on December 1st, 2017?

THE DEFENDANT: I do, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you understand the nature of the charges against you and the consequences of pleading guilty?

THE DEFENDANT: I do understand, Your Honor.

THE COURT: And that was covered extensively by Judge Contreras. I’ve read the transcript.
Are you continuing to accept responsibility for your false statements?

THE DEFENDANT: I am, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you wish to seek any additional information before moving forward to sentencing?

MR. KELNER: No, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Do you believe the FBI had a legal obligation to warn Mr. Flynn that lying to the FBI was a federal crime?

THE COURT: Is it your contention that Mr. Flynn was entrapped by the FBI?

THE COURT: Do you believe Mr. Flynn’s rights were violated by the fact that he did not have a lawyer present for the interview?

THE COURT: Do you believe his rights were violated by the fact that he may have been dissuaded from having a lawyer present for the interview?

18 Likes

Don’t see how this could possibly go wrong.

Plus, aren’t they needed to confront fucking smugglers?

9 Likes

It will go sideways in one of the cities. You know it will. Words like unavoidable tragedy will be used but some poor innocent will be dead or maimed by a federal agency.

5 Likes

That’s by design. When they shoot a few unarmed illegal immigrants’ kids, makes a powerful statement to others.

4 Likes

The cruelty is the point. I have not seen this sort of militarized action in U.S. cities since the 1960’s. Kent State comes to mind and the riots and the Chicago Democratic convention. All we can do is vote.

11 Likes

People get complacent. Can only hope they stay awake enough to run this fucker and his cronies out of office in November.

8 Likes

Translation: Leave my taxes alone!!!

1 Like

"Immediately" is not soon enough!

6 Likes

Ahem.

2 Likes

Trump’s SS

3 Likes

I think I’d go more for SA on this level, especially comparing where in the Nazi arc we currently are.

1 Like

It seems like Barr is always in lockstep with the lawless…

FIFY

2 Likes

And…lest we forget https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Barr resigning is basically a waste of time. Republicans will simple re-pig.

Barr responded by pissing in the Senate staff room coffee pot and challenging Schumer to a duel with sabres…no word if Susan Collins was concerned…

Serious suggestion: Keep asking questions like “Can you name any cases of people who are against the president, on whose behalf you have intervened?”

Why only nine Democratic senators? The entire population of Democratic senators and representatives from the house should be on record with this.

Someone in another post cited that they’re all on recess until Feb 25. If true, how do they justify that given the way this out-of-control lunatic is raping our republic? Pelosi at least should be calling them all back in protest. Not that it would make anything really happen, but the optics might help a bit.

Things have been allowed to go so far beyond the proverbial pale it doesn’t even register anymore.