DC’s Top Federal Prosecutor Doesn’t Rule Out Probing Trump Remarks That Drove Capitol Mob | Talking Points Memo

Ya, sure. We’re looking into it.
Next!

I’m estimating at least one lie per sentence.

How about y’all?

4 Likes

maybe beam him up somewhere and deep probe him. for two weeks?

2 Likes

Obviously, he has to take a close, strong, tremendous look at the role that BLM and Antifa played in inciting these peaceful rioters by hurting their feelings and making them doubt their white supremacy.

7 Likes

23 hours and about 46 minutes since his last (now deleted) tweet. A phone call at about 11 this morning to some RNC conference, and 3 medals of freedom to golfers…

Other than that, absolute silence. Questionable what the status of the coup is, and whether he’s still in informal detainment.

13 Likes

Probe away. Will anything else be done?

1 Like

9 Likes

Once he’s out of office, no protections from charges. And given the extent of the different crimes he’s committed in office, he may forget to self-pardon this specific one on his way out…

9 Likes

In two weeks. We’ll probe it in two weeks. It’ll be fabulous. Probes the likes of which the world has never seen before.

12 Likes

"may be… "

Not "will be"

… and that’s that!

giphy - 2021-01-07T145101.117

2 Likes

Pfffft, John Kelly. There’s a profile in courage. Fuck him.

10 Likes

Regardless of what you feel about him, any of these ex-generals speaking out is significant, precisely because they are so sparing about speaking out at all.

Kelly emphasizing that he would vote for that and encouraging the cabinet to meet on it is an important signal to the public and to the folks on the inside.

12 Likes

Hookers cost money. Maybe with Ivanka… she’s a freebie.

5 Likes

Maybe confined to quarters, watching TV, and mildly sedated?

5 Likes

As I noted on the other thread…fuck John Kelly.

And fuck Marco Rubio, too.

Thanks. I feel better again.

5 Likes

Hey, if that’s what you’re into, go for it.

1 Like

I know. I know.

Still. Fuck him. For all of the racist shit in his life if nothing else.

9 Likes

I get that and appreciate whatever anyone can do, but he had his chance. If it helps, great, but he’s still a prick and watched way too much of trump’s* vile actions and did nothing.

12 Likes

Don’t make me report you to @rascal_crone.

7 Likes

Misogyny too.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available