CPAC Leader Offers White Nationalists A Solution To ‘Great Replacement’: Abortion Ban

Matt also wants abortion banned for women of color. Need that underclass to subsidize the white broodmares.

2 Likes

Perhaps he’s missed a key point–if women do not wish to have children they will not. And trying to force births will, I suspect, make women even less interested in being pregnant and having children. I am often astounded by the ignorance of men on this matter. They can wish all they want but if women do not agree there’s no deal. Just none.

20 Likes

Yeah, I was confused by that too. I also thought their goal was more white babies, so you’d think fewer black or brown babies would be peachy keen for them.

Of course, when you are dealing with people so completely detached from reality, you shouldn’t expect logic…

13 Likes

OK. That explains almost everything.

6 Likes

If you need to know about it to be effective politically that’s one thing but there’s really minimal time in life to pay attention to utter nonsense like that. One thing you realize is that this is a coalition of the frustrated, confused, unintelligent, and maladaptively unsuccessful, being led by the nose as usual by some evil powers behind that obvious curtain over there.

13 Likes

She looks like she could be Kellyanne’s younger sister…. :thinking:

4 Likes

There sure are a lot of short-arsed ugly motherfuckers on the right wing. These guys need to go on a murderous rape-fest every few decades just to keep the genes going.

1 Like

It’s the revenge of the ne’er-do-wells, layabouts, and wastrels.

6 Likes

It’s no surprise they resent and don’t trust experts. You have to have some expertise of your own, some understanding of what excellence is, before you can recognize it in others. But here’s my question: If you’re an “involuntary celibate” whom nobody wants to date, rather than build a whole subculture about how it’s all not your fault and it’s so unfair whaaa and all that, why don’t you for Christ’s sake work on yourself a little bit? Hit the gym, join a book club, learn to sail or play tennis, cook Thai food, do things in the world to be a slightly more attractive person? I haven’t known every woman in the world but I sure never met one who found it intriguing that a guy would sit around whining about how his failures aren’t his fault. It just doesn’t get sicker, sadder, or more pathological than making it your way of life.

19 Likes

They have built a world of such contrived fantasy-anger that it’s impossible to enter and even understand the rules. It’s like a Dungeons & Derp all nighter.

12 Likes

What made the prior Speaker Paul Ryan moderate? He didn’t specify white women who owe a (completely uncompensated) debt to the white race, to keep churning out babies. It was women in general, owing it to the country and the human race as a whole.

7 Likes

It’s like “Con Air”, but on land.

6 Likes

Now that’s a guy to watch out for.

7 Likes

Maybe he’s the unjustly-imprisoned Nicholas Cage character in this one.

5 Likes

A classic definition of modern conservatism.

15 Likes

Not one fucking thing.

16 Likes

Well, I see he’s a killer for a cartel. Hard to imagine it’s all a big mistake.

9 Likes

Ryan of all people was too woke for his own party.

5 Likes

Here is what I don’t get about this.

By banning abortions and other birth control only for White women but encouraging it for everyone else, how are you not discriminating against White women?

That is you are giving non White women all the opportunities that go with family planning like having a life outside the home but White women must stay barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

In addition to White women having a problem with this, I would hope most White men also do not want wives from the 1950s.

6 Likes
6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available