CPAC Leader Offers White Nationalists A Solution To ‘Great Replacement’: Abortion Ban

Right. But assuming that minorities are going to have as many babies per female as whites…doesn’t that just leave us with a fuckton more people with no population advantage gained?

At some point in their fevered dystopia, is the governing authority simply going to order that middle class white women produce a baby every year or so, whether she wants to or not?

1 Like

Whew! No World of Warcraft in this scenario!

I worry that we may blast straight past Atwood and land in Swastika Night, a dystopia that makes The Handmaid’s Tale a comic yarn.

4 Likes

Are they going to police every teenaged boy in the country to be sure he is not washing those “possible babies” down the drain in the shower"?

1 Like

Even fruit flies know to stop breeding when the population becomes unsustainable.

1 Like

It makes no sense at all. Minorities (proportionally) have more abortions.

This isn’t about sense or logic. This is a bunch of White guys being deep in their feelings and afraid of not being the majority. Frankly, they are scared of what will happen if minorities take control. They’re afraid others will treat White people the way White people have treated them. For people who claim CRT and systemic racism don’t exist, they are afraid of being on the wrong end of such systems. So rather its the loss of political power or social/economic power, these guys are shitting their pants.

4 Likes

I’m not saying people who want to work should not. But if it takes two incomes to survive financially, it leaves no one home to take care of babies. And it takes away energy a couple might have to make babies. And then there’s the disincentive of having to cough up childcare expenses. And so on. These fools believe a lot more than reality would affirm. The past is gone. It won’t be back.

2 Likes

And of course the white guys expect the women in their movement to do the heavy lifting of childbirth, childcare, education, etc. to make the white population grow… While they sit back and pontificate. What if all the white women said “Hell NO. I am not going to become your brood mare.” And these men wonder why they are incels.

1 Like

They don’t. Thy will probably say that Duggar is broken. He can’t control his urges, which leads to this underlying belief that Quiverfull women have to toe the line to prevent their men from acting on their uncontrollable urges. See how that works? Men are weak when it comes to sexual urges, so even young Quiverfull girls have to prevent grown-ass men from acting on their sexual urges.

Whatever is problem, he’s part of a movement that gives him cover because he’s a man.

2 Likes

I once saw a conservative negative post about a pregnant soldier. This guy looks way more pregnant than she was. And it really pisses me off to see them in BDU’s. Have a family of real soldiers and wishing one of them could take these fools to task for the way they are wearing the uniform.

1 Like

Well, that was the line I was taught in catechism classes. It’s the female who is the source of temptation. So, no patent leather shoes, no short skirts, no low cut dresses, no make up, no flirting, no, no, no! What that said to me was that I was the powerful one. I mean if a guy looks at the reflection in my patent leather shoes and can’t keep his hands off me, well gosh. I have to go to confession and confess to being a vamp, a flirt, a slut. OK. So at this point all the news from the past few days and all the bs has led to my boiling point. I am sick to death of women being treated and thought of as lesser beings. I know it won’t change and I know not all people think that way. However, there are just too many that do think and believe that way. And those of you who think a god of some sort created ALL of this, what kind of supreme being would do something so outrageously stupid? Cover your face, have more children, submit, compromise. And if a woman believes this shit, she just might be considered lesser. OK… Rant over.

Also ban **** Onanism among whites.

:joy:

In the recent British espionage series Slow Horses, a terrorist white supremacist group kidnaps a second generation, British Citizen Pakistani college student, who is a budding stand up comedian. Their plan is to behead him on YouTube because he is Pakistani, and that is what Jihadis do. The terrorist group is called The Sons of Albion.

During part of the next to last episode, the terrorists are transporting him in a van, to escape from the counter intelligence types on their trail. They demand he entertain them and make them laugh with jokes about their movement. So one of his jokes is " Sons of Albion, because ‘Unfuckable White Guys With No Jobs’ is just too many words for a neck tattoo!"

Anyway, good luck with banning Onanism among the FOX News addicted, inbred white supremacist followers of a man who wears a fucking Clairol Hair Helmet, whom they actually believed was a successful NYC mogul, because he pretended to be one on TV, and who is himself a lifetime, multiple times a day, compulsive Onanist.

3 Likes

Simple solution. Every woman who does not to carry their unwanted pregnancy, show up at hospital and declare you’re ready to give up the child for adoption now. Viability is not the woman’s problem.

2 Likes

The guys with large peni might be somewhat overrepresented in Alex’s copies of Blueboy.

1 Like

Interesting play there. I wonder if it could be turned into a hostage/grift sort of situation?

3 Likes

Studies show that uneducated women tend to have more children, so the next assault will be on education for white women.

2 Likes

Love your accuracy here in using the term skull instead of brain.

1 Like

Only being partially cheeky in saying that the reason that teh gunz factor into their oeuvre so much is to put down potential slave rebellions like the old days.

Hey as long as those thoughts don’t dance nakedly through their skulls - because that would be gay!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available