Could The Gaetz Mess Really Be Connected To The Florida Sham Candidate Scandal? | Talking Points Memo

2 Likes

Where are the 17 year old girl’s parents? Why aren’t they suing Gaetz???

2 Likes

Wow, can Hunter Biden sue Fox “News” and Carlson now?

And, really, if there was anything incriminating on the laptop, if that’s where the photos were found, wouldn’t they be focusing on that?

2 Likes

Why does Gaetz fundraise by projecting blame, after he does unethical, perhaps criminal offenses?

To quote Matt, “…when your ideas suck, you have to stoop this low.”

2 Likes
5 Likes

I keep my Shama Lama Ding Dong in the closet next to my Walla Walla Bing Bang.

3 Likes

You know, this thing is all unfolding in such weird directions that it’s fitting for a party that has spent so much time with wild-eyed bullshit about Dems that it’s quite…DEE-LISH.

2 Likes

Proclivity contributed $180,000 to a state political committee… and $370,000 to another political committee…

When it comes to political campaigns, Republicans have unlimited money, spent with no regard for debt or waste.

At the same time, they don’t have a dime to contribute to building a great America.

1 Like

Now, if that pic were side by side with shoestring fries, I don’t know who I’d vote for!

Maybe avoid the whole issue and throw my support behind steak fries.

Definitely not cottage fries though. Fancy fries with a folksy name. Can’t trust ‘em.

2 Likes

That’s what he said…:grin:

Hmmmm . . . That picture suggests Gaetz is quite literally white-knuckling his way through this rancid mess.

He’s going to be as isolated in the House as Catiline was in Roman Senate after abortive coup. No one will go near him.

3 Likes

Mebbe Gaetz’s various sordid scandals will be the stuff thru which Karma will work her reckoning on one donald j. trump esq. May it be so. We know the vile things swirling about young Master Gaetz is right in trump’s wheelhouse of enjoyment.
I expect Young Master Gaetz has some rather high blood pressure readings of late. And I use the term “Young Master” attached to his name as I have close to 4 decades of life that he has not experienced yet. To me he’s a kid. A school yard blustering bully who lives in a world of entitlement. He deep down feels he is owed the “good life” and he’s gonna take it.

4 Likes

I miss Hawkwind.

1 Like

Hawkwind is still making music and touring.

Hawkwind.com

2 Likes

At least our IL governors go to jail!

1 Like

Motorhead was a spinoff from super-prog rock Hawkwind? I had no idea. My obviously flawed understanding of the universe is now altered.

3 Likes

So you can ding a ding dang your dang a long ling long.

1 Like

Gaetz is proving to be a true Floridaman

1 Like

Depending on where the money came from it’s not a distraction. Always follow the money. and multitask, always multitask.

now I just need a few bucks

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available