CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo Indefinitely After Details On Involvement In Brother’s Defense Emerge

I’ve never cared for his show anyway. Good riddance.

5 Likes

“CNN on Tuesday announced that anchor Chris Cuomo has been suspended indefinitely…”

Jeffrey Toobin: (Chuckles and opens another chocolate Yoo-Hoo)

31 Likes

He did some good increasing understanding of what it was like to struggle through covid19 when he continued to broadcast from quarantine after he caught it. That was a big deal. But otherwise , yeah.

12 Likes

So it goes. All the MAGA types who insist CNN has no ethics can sit down.

7 Likes

I like Chris Cuomo, or at least his Sirius FM radio show. Having said this, CNN should can him. He stepped way over the line, and did so knowingly.

13 Likes

Cuomo did a no-no, so he must go-go.

9 Likes

It would’ve been super easy for Chris to take a LOA when bro started to get in trouble.

All he did would have been in bounds

10 Likes

We knew we needed to do the right thing and suspend Mr. Cuomo just as soon as … the outrage from our viewing public about all the shitty things we knew he was doing to aid and abet his brother the sexual assaulter rose to a high enough decibel level.

8 Likes

This is good and appropriate. Meanwhile, Hannity faced no consequences for advising Trump -almost as a surrogate CoS - while “reporting” on him at Fox.

27 Likes

In the news from a different Chris…

10 Likes

CNN…The modern day equivalent of a Hearst newspaper rag…Ted Turners sparking jewel now merely paste…

4 Likes

Different rules apply.

I’m reminded of the old Lily Tomlin “operator” skits.

“We are the Telephone Company. We are not subject to local, state, or federal regulation. We are omnipotent. Yes … that’s po-tent with an om-nee in front of it snort.”

12 Likes

So yeah, the correct and way past due move on CNN’s part here. Of course Hannity was a constant stooge for Trump (didn’t he even brag about talking to DT on the phone almost nightly, giving advice?) and Fox never considered for a moment giving him the heave-ho. IOIYAR.

7 Likes

This tub of guts has more faces than a mime …without the long tradition of lying, chicanery and fuckups, he would probably convince people he is in earnest…

1 Like

I’m no MAGA type but I will say it without reservation…on second thought…minimal reservation.

2 Likes

He was put in a horrible situation and made a bad and stupid choice. He should be suspended, possibly fired, but it’s his brother who’s the real villain and weasel here. This is how the great Mario brought them up?

9 Likes

“I, on the other hand, know how to sit on people to get massive things accomplished.”

7 Likes

Wow. Not content to drag his own career and those who worked for him into the toilet, Andrew Cuomo had to drag his brother in too.

I wasn’t too keen on the obvious conflict of interest when Chris Cuomo interviewed Andrew Cuomo on his show. Ok family, I get it. Leave it alone. The on-air sibling joking looks more than a little stale now.

9 Likes

If only he had people of the caliber that ridiculous Austrian had…

2 Likes

Won’t be the last time a child of privilege and power protects a perp, washing the misdeed in the unction of family virtue.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available