Chris Wallace Reacts To DOJ IG Report | Talking Points Memo

And let’s not forget to thank Ronald Reagan for killing the Fairness Doctrine and spawning this Hell on Earth. Right Wing AM talk Radio, Rush Limbaugh, FoxNews.
And soon to add Mark Zuckerberg’s name to Reagan’s for saying that blatant political lies on Facebook are not his problem.

11 Likes

Wallace is obviously a die hard Republican, but at times he can’t help his pedigree.

1 Like

Sorry, trump’s favorite network is actually OAN, which makes Fox look like a liberal hack. Please go to their Facebook page and harass their followers. Their level of ignorance deserves punishment.

6 Likes

Chris Wallace used to be a REAL REPORTER when he was on NBC and ABC, before he joined the Dark Empire of FOX in 2003.

He seems to be remembering those times lately.

I expect him to jump to CNN next year, if he doesn’t retire first.

5 Likes

he is a democrat. he has been consistently harsh on trump’s bullshit for some time.

4 Likes

Mike Wallace would have torn Trump a new asshole by now, so yes I think you are right. Wallace is also pitch-hitting for Shep Smith who is no longer with Fox News.

It a bitch when the news dept. of Fox, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS ALL conclude that there was something hinky about the Trump campaign from the very beginning.

The other interesting bit was Steele looking at Ivanka Trump in 2007 while he was a CI lead on Russia at MI6. Sounds like the Intel Community of all the 5-Eye nations had their eyes trained on the Trump Int’l Crime syndicate for at least 12 years !!

6 Likes

The GOP counsel today (Castor) would not even admit that Biden was the “front runner” at the time of the 25 July call. WTF?

6 Likes

Thank you. I don’t go there, so I only see crap like this when one of you with more fortitude than I bring it to share. It’s no damned wonder that the three of my siblings who are glued to Fox all the time are completely devoid of any useful information at all, and don’t want to hear any mention of any other reporting. Sickening.

4 Likes

The opinion side of Fox isn’t going to be happy with the news side again! Fuckin facts!

2 Likes

And don’t forget Laureva Braungraham.

1 Like

This is all thanks to Ronald Reagan and the abolition of the Fairness Doctrine on the grounds it limited “free speech” simply by requiring opposing “points of view” on all issues of public interest.
Reagan is the single president most responsible for the decline of the United States in the past half century.

3 Likes

After Regan Gingrich picked-up the sword and finished the job.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the fairness doctrine doesn’t apply to cable networks. It does apply to scum like Sinclair, whose management doesn’t understand what cable and broadband are, the ultimate breed of bone-dumb executive suits and ignorant religious fundamentalists.

OANN will doubtless make its way to cable. And at some point, the Murdochs will wind up in bankruptcy, and will have to sell out. From a content point of view, I would prefer Tom Steyer, but Bloomberg would actually know how to run a liberal Fox network, and could actually produce a credible financial news channel.

2 Likes

The Democrats could make the Fairness Doctrine apply to cable TV if they had the power, the will, and the cajones to do so.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available