Chip Roy Declares Military Should Be ‘Killing People And Blowing Stuff Up’

Ron DeSantis has mastered the use of the word “woke”. You thought “Benghazi” was bad - you ain’t seen nothing yet!

4 Likes

Fox viewers are waiting for FoxNews Carlson, Hannity et al to tell the what to think. It works.

1 Like

Don’t forget that as kids Buggs was still funny and dare I say ‘radical’.

Add into that mix TikTok. Heavy Faux News consumers watching TikTok video of US military attacking the balloon, bomb exploding, etc are demanding that Biden go on tv and explain why he let us be attacked.

How did you avoid triggering anti ‘maroon’ response team?

If the balloon is a weather instrument, it was launched by liberals.

If it’s a spy tool, it was launched by conservatives.

Vote Democratic and stay free

1 Like

‘Sorry, this is not a Chinese balloon.’
– FlightRadar24

Stand down and stand by  : - )

And as soon as it made it out over the Atlantic, they shot it down. Preparing for recovery now. Kind of surprisingly, it was live on Fox as it was shot and deflated, while CNN and MSNBC were in the midst of their regular programming.

3 Likes

The most logical and safe thing to do… which of course enrages a certain type.

3 Likes

Aye, there’s the rub: stupid now has a major political party promoting it so we’ve entered the domain of national security risk on top of the rest.

1 Like

That will be his coded racism when he runs for prezdent. Recall Saint Ronnnie’s coded racism?’
“The young buck that trades his food stamps for drugs”. He would even drag out the – white – welfare Cadillac. He held his first campaign speech in the town where the 3 civil rights workers were murdered and buried in an earthen dam. Just watch how DiSantis telegraphs his racism.
Never lose votes by telling your constituents that people they hate are gettin’ sumthin’ fer nuthin’.

ETA: This is a resurrection of rhe Lee Atwater tactic – using coded language to appeal to the racist elements in our society.

5 Likes

“Let’s have the dollars we need to defend the country,” Roy said. “Cut waste over there but do what we need to do to buy bombers and planes and bullets and train people.

Soooooooo… he’s been pushed by large defense contractors in his district to give them more money and they also don’t like the inroads being made into restoring the IRS to the level of being able to audit defense contractors? That about it?

1 Like

Republicans are like dogs chasing a car, they don’t know what to do with it if they catch it.

1 Like

Condolences.

There ya go, pilgrim. Cartoon from WW2.

1 Like

Military Should Be ‘Killing People And Blowing Stuff Up’

Spoken like a mouth breathing moron who thinks that playing “call of duty” 20 hours a day is cerebral stimulation.

1 Like

I just read that our intel says 3 balloons appeared during TFG’s admin.

1 Like

If you compare the military records of Democrats and Republicans, you’ll find that very few Republicans served, while a majority of Democrats served. The last survey I’m aware of was from several years ago, but I doubt the ratio has changed much. Republicans then, as now, evade responsibility like the plague while they seek to destroy the reputations of the nation’s real patriots, and indeed, seek to destroy the nation itself.

2 Likes

Consistent assessment based on everything we know about the two groups of people. Is it 100%? No, not necessarily, but I think it’s pretty darned close to accurate.

Roy: “…“a non-woke defense, that is actually trying to do the job of lethality of killing people and blowing stuff up.” _______________ …” … and parades, we have to have parades. Oh! And fly-overs at football games! This is America, am I right?"

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available