Census Bureau Puts Out Weird Tweet, Seemingly Flouting Judge’s Order | Talking Points Memo

Being dead, Wilbur takes a lot of liberties with the living. Sorry, Wilbur. Not happening.

5 Likes

These are the floutiest flouters I’ve ever seen. They just ignore stuff judges tell them to do. I have little direct experience with judges but it always seemed wise to me not to ignore them, or any other personage in the legal system but especially them, because they absolutely loathe and detest being ignored and if they feel like making you regret it they can.

22 Likes

Ok.

I can’t help it - with Ross I expect rank stupidity. But I’ll take evil if that’s the consensus opinion. I’m not going to defend stupid - that would be stupid.

11 Likes

I do…I do!

10 Likes

Ah…but who in the donnie shitshow ever said that was the goal???

6 Likes

The GOP, party of the Constitution.

4 Likes

What is with this administration. Anyone who buys Trump’s canard that his is a “Law & Order Administration” is either not paying attention or is too stupid to see what is being done. ALL of Trump’s political appointees seem to be crooks, criminals, and miscreants who have no compunction with flouting the law, the Constitution, the courts or reasonable ethics.

5 Likes

If you’re ever presented with the opportunity, try responding to the judge with “With all due respect.” It would be a learning experience.

5 Likes

So I guess this corrupt old coot isn’t dead yet.

4 Likes

I’m not as dumb as I look. It’s like saying “I don’t want to offend you but…” :smile:

2 Likes

It beats me how anybody can tell.

6 Likes

Assuming facts not in evidence, Ms. Lawyer lady.

4 Likes

You’ve got to work with the minions you’ve got, and not the minions you want.

2 Likes

More like my morning constitutional . . .

5 Likes

I find him contemptable, so do I really have to hold him?

2 Likes

So which agency has the loutiest louters you’ve ever seen?

1 Like

I know Judge Koh. She is about as likely to put someone in jail as any Judge I know. Compel compliance. And if jail is needed to enforce compliance, Trump can’t pardon them… He can only legally pardon punishment, not stop a court enforcing its rulings.

12 Likes

For Trump and his base “Law & Order” means police busting heads all the way up to and including shooting unarmed POC.

4 Likes

The Republicans are the team at the end of the football game, losing 27-10, playing defense, with 8 seconds left on the clock, who try to force a fumble on the kneeldown play, and blow out the QB’s knee.

They don’t have the sense, the basic humanity, to know when they have lost, they don’t stop trying to win, even when they’ve lost. They’re the ones who keeping talking crap after getting their arms and legs get chopped off, ala Monty Python.

4 Likes

It’s uncertain. I’ve got rocks in my front yard that seem more lively than that criminal Ross.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available