CDC Found Out After-The-Fact That Admin Was Switching To Contractor For Hospital Data | Talking Points Memo

Actually, you may want to know a little bit more:

TeleTracking CEO Michael Zamagias had links to the New York real estate world — and in particular, a firm that financed billions of dollars in projects with the Trump Organization.

NPR reported on that here.

11 Likes

I noticed it as well and it is pretty striking. However, the Johns Hopkins numbers show the same trend and my understanding is that the Johns Hopkins data is independent of the HHS numbers and they only use the HHS (and CDC before that) as a secondary verification. I gleaned this from the JHU website, but it would be nice to have some reporter call them and verify this is the case.

4 Likes

And everyone on the TPM Forums says, in unison, “I’m shocked! Shocked to find there is gambling going on in this establishment!”

1 Like

Not an option due to HIPAA…The information would need to be reformatted in order to report it blind…for disclosure. Extra costs, time and no guidelines…
This is a political scam from the administration…the real question is how many have died that would not have with National guidelines and Federal coordination…

Lazy , irresponsible crook dotard is covered in the blood of Americans…and gives a shitz… He and his enablers must be eviscerated at the ballot box…

1 Like

Apparently they are hiding them in refrigerator trailers.

2 Likes

I think for me the most troubling is CDC tracks multiple infections that may intersect, so surgically removing Covid data is extremely unhelpful when trying to track things such as Legionaire’s that occur with certain buildings after being dormant, etc.

Its unnecessarily isolating and minimizes knock off effects of Pandamics and directly impacts best practices.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available