Black GA Rep. Says Man Screamed To ‘Go Back Where You Came From’

Hey, 16 items, two people, looks like 8 items per person - suck eggs! (and if you did, that would be only 15 items…)

5 Likes

This is an example of everything 2020 is all about.

Sickening!

14 Likes

Sounds like a reason for you to get your open-carry permit.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t expect someone making $24K per year to take a bullet in the brain cause some hillbilly is being a loud asshole. Just call the cops.

6 Likes

I’m with you on slow drivers who camp out in the passing lane, but as a long time Georgia resident and Publix customer, I have to tell you her offense was negligible. I have often been invited by cashiers to use the express lane with too many items. Publix is very good at customer service and they keep the express lines staffed even at slow times. To paraphrase Juanita Jean, this guy was mad about somedamnthing most of us wouldn’t pay no mind to. He saw an opportunity to show his ass, and he took it. He’s probably been wanting for years to shoot someone over the loud bass in their car. Let’s hope Trump doesn’t make that a thing, too.

13 Likes

Was it one of these guys.

2 Likes

Hey, I was in your neck of the woods this morning for a 5k and saw our Congressman, who also ran.

4 Likes

Republicans actually are pro-abortion.

But only from the Fourth Trimester on.

23 Likes

Post-Full-Term Abortions.

4 Likes

Another Trumpy “low-IQ individual” with testosterone poisoning.

3 Likes

In the express lane, right behind her.

1 Like

I hate to have man-crushes on anyone, but that’s just so fucking awesome.

:smile:

5 Likes

So, we’ve reached the point in the conversation where “go back where you came from” is a straight up replacement every racial explicative. I guess there’s some economy in this, but boy I wish that cracker would go back where he came from.

5 Likes

Stochastic assholery.

6 Likes

DJT might worry about this…

18 Likes

Maybe we could establish little magistrate’s courts next to the express lane, the way they have at some of our more lively sports arenas. (Like in Philly whose drunken slobs need to be punished quickly, like dogs, because that’s the only way they’ll get the message.)

4 Likes

Anyone who drives slower than me is an idiot. Anyone who drives faster than me is a maniac.

24 Likes

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

3 Likes

Along with a little sound-proof room for disposal post-conviction.

1 Like

Ok then what do we do about people who stand in the lane after they’e paid and add up their receipt to make sure they didn’t get robbed of 34 cents?

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available