Biden Warns Californians They’ll Get A ‘Trump Clone’ If Newsom Loses Recall: ‘It’s Not A Joke’

Didn’t seem to hurt arnie. He even won re-election.

3 Likes

Dems in Disarray!! The alliterative theme of every story! “Mainstream” or not, the media just loves it.

7 Likes

“You’re a LOSER, clone!”

“But I’m YOU, so YOU’RE a LOSER TOO!”

“You’ll never be me! How many women have YOU raped, clone?”

California’s recall system is a mess but frankly fixing it to make recall harder would mainly play into the hands of reactionary ideologies and grifters like Elder because, in the current context, it could simply be claimed the majority party was solidifying its rule rather than doing what majority parties are supposed to do which is just rule until the next election.

So the best reform would probably be to abolish the recall entirely. JMO

3 Likes

CA needs to change their recall laws. What a waste of money holding this election.

I would vote No today but for some reason you need to be a resident of CA to vote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goober employee unions did a much bigger number on ze Governator.

2 Likes

He could still cause plenty of damage, starting with a reversal of everything Newsom has done for getting Covid under control.

3 Likes

Gonna really suck for him, when, just like the Don, he actually catches the car and now has to figure out what to do with it.

4 Likes

Sounds about right, but I learned from Kornacki that Gray Davis was way ahead in 2003 and you know what happened to him.

5 Likes

Since when? They’ve been bussing illegals from Tijuana to San Diego all morning to get their votes in. Sometimes you can get the whole vanload through the line three times or more before the clerks notice that the faces are starting to look familiar.

6 Likes

As soon as the DBA change to Digital Samurai goes through for Cyber Ninjas.

2 Likes

I believe our President is 100% correct.

3 Likes

“He says ‘the sheriff is near’.” :wink:

5 Likes

I think you must have misunderstood Kornacki. Gray Davis was deeply underwater in job approval and consistently trailed in recall polling. He lost by about 11 points.

11 Likes

“Trump Clone!”

That would be a crime against humanity! We must take threats seriously, and douse any threat.

OT—but typical.

The first line of questioning to Secretary of State Antony Blinken from a Senate Republican during today's hearing is Jim Risch bizarrely grilling Blinken about who in the White House has authority to "push the button" & cut off President Biden's mic. Blinken insists nobody does pic.twitter.com/kWTmitvOXE

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 14, 2021
12 Likes

Court reporter to read back the testimony of Mr Kornacki.
Yes, looks good for Newsom.

4 Likes

And any number of persons believe this as the sun will rise. They believe the same with welfare when the 1st requirement for welfare is proof of citizenship.

3 Likes

Did he also ask if Blinken had been picking his feet in Poughkeepsie?

2 Likes

That was what happened in Mexico during the PRI era, when that party won every election worth winning, they had a motto “the PRI never loses, and when it does it snatches it back”, so people simply saw no point in voting, so they kept winning everything. It was not until the running of the lections was taken away from the government and given to a Independent body, that people started voting again, and the PRI lost in the first election run by the new body.

Why would the GOP try to reduce the turnout of their own voters sounds stupid. But you have to look it not from the POV of individual actors, Elder probably thinks he can raise money out of “being robbed”, after all Trump raised 200 million.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available