Biden: Trump Impeachment Trial ‘Has To Happen’ | Talking Points Memo

The discussion this morning on Morning Joe (yeah, yeah, I know) with Sen. Coons was interesting in regards to having t$$$$** speak in his own defense at impeachment trial and the danger of giving him the mic to blah blah blah his danger shit vs he always fucks everything up is something to ponder indeed.

4 Likes

It is indeed rather delicious. He is quite the cancer, their Donald. And now he’s their cancer alone.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Whether the Republican senators (and constituents0 believes that Trump incited violence intentionally or not, the result was that the rioters believed it and acted on those words.

1 Like

The people who will be on public trial here are the republicans in the senate and the house. Just how disgusting can they be?

2 Likes

Don’t thank me yet–they didn’t tell me if I guessed right.

3 Likes

NARRATOR: He guessed right.

10 Likes

Rhetorical question, right?

4 Likes

Oh, it should live, on camera and shown on all available networks. Not even a home renovation show on air during that time.

Make the American people watch this unfold in real time so that there can be no denying who did what.

7 Likes

Oh, that would be must-see TV. Live and unexpurgated.

2 Likes

Put him under oath. He’s sure to lie to Congress. Pursue the perjury charges from there.

6 Likes

Biden: “reality reality reality.”

Team Unicorn: “but I don’t like reality!!!”

8 Likes

Team Bernie: “You owe me a different reality!”

6 Likes

Perhaps giving the ‘like’ was a tad subtle?

2 Likes

Interesting point

11 Likes

[In my best Monty Python God’s Voice:]

Yes! TMFWSNBN = The Motherfucker Who Shall Not Be Named!

:+1:t3: @daveminnj

5 Likes

The X factor is the amount and type of evidence which will be put forth. The amount and type of witnesses. The manner of presentation. The amount of materials which will put certain individuals squarely behind the Eight-Ball.

Moscow McConnell is crafty, but he is not a deity.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yes it has to happen, these folks need to be on record where they stand. It could be perilous for some. I am going to love to see how they vote, and the charges that are presented, oooohhh the twisting and gyrations, it going to be great!

6 Likes

Hopefully to soon be : T2XIMWSNBN.

4 Likes

Note to self:
buy more popcorn

3 Likes