Biden Taunts Trump After SCOTUS Ruling On POTUS’s Tax Returns

As far as Biden and the scheduled debates go, I’m guessing that Trump will hold out for full, packed audiences and probably no face masks, because he’s nothing without his cheering section. This would make it imperative for Biden to decline, letting Trump know that he’d debate him man to man, but will refuse to jeopardize the health and lives of the public doing it.

4 Likes

“release your tax returns or shut up.”

Sometimes, Joe’s everyman nature can lead him to say some…umm…politically damaging things. He gets worked up and blurts out some truth in unhelpful ways, leading to a bit of damage control.

But other times, it is exactly what we need. More “…or shut up” directed at Trump, please!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Quien is mas macho~Ricardo Montalban o Lloyd Bridges?

4 Likes

Alone, no one’s hand to grab.

1 Like

Indeed…We needed to read/hear that from the presumptive Dem Presidential nominee!

Take a listen to this emotional interview of Biden:

Addendum:

9 Likes

Dos palabras - “Sea Hunt”

4 Likes

Someone once wrote, "this is the longest audit in history "

The IRS commissioner has said there is nothing about an audit that prevents you from releasing your tax returns

8 Likes

That’s an awesome idea!

1 Like

Recent past shows you’ve got that backwards.

Whenever Hillary or Barack have nailed the prez, he hits back at THEM. Therefore, they can serve as a diversion from Biden.

Montalban!

1 Like

Es una elección difícil. Me gustan muchos.

1 Like

One word:

3 Likes

Before Biden and moron agree to holding debates they must first agree to disclose their financials. Joe has released his tax returns, moron must do the same from 2016 through 2018 or no debate.

Also, there must be a real-time fact checking team in place ready to check and reveal the truth of what each one says The misleading statements, outright lies and the rest will have to be revealed before the debate is over.

Just two conditions, that’s all.

8 Likes

Which will probably be out by the end of the day as fast they are turning them out.

13 Likes

Rrrrrrricardo Montalban.

2 Likes

OT - Reuters reporting that Michael Cohen is in the clink again.

8 Likes

I’d rather Manafort but ok, I’ll take Cohen.

7 Likes

I’d take copies of Donnie’s tax returns as acceptable bail.

6 Likes

Well, Donnie’s been using the audit excuse for over three years now. Why can’t Joe use the tax returns too?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available