Biden Compares Trump To Nazi Propaganda Minister: ‘He’s Sort Of Like Goebbels’ | Talking Points Memo

Love me some Willie.

10 Likes

I don’t doubt that Goebbels would be deeply offended by the comparison.

18 Likes

Joe knows what he is doing. Get Trump in a lather, full of anger and he will go off like a July 4th fire cracker at the debates making a complete fool of himself. Go, Joe, go.

35 Likes

The lesson Trump has taken from history is: “Fascism* makes your country great again.”
The lesson he has missed is: “For a little while.”

*Fascism is not recommended for everyone. Check with your physician to see if fascism is right for you. Common side-effects include: headache, nausea, invasion of your country by most of the world’s sovereign nations, bombing of your major cities into rubble, demands for unconditional surrender, suicidal tendencies, loss of appetite, and severe depression.

17 Likes

“Joseph Goebbels is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice,” Trump said.

26 Likes

'Tain’t funny McGee.

2 Likes

“All of them Katie, All of them”

7 Likes

The SAT story has a ring of truth louder than Big Ben. I mean - look at the guy, listen to him - is this someone you would expect to ace the SAT?

12 Likes

Speaking of big lies:

4 Likes

I dunno, man: the media is already telling me that Dems are terrified that Biden will stumble and that Scumbag’s attack is going to be blistering.

B L I S T E R I N G.

15 Likes

Only in Trump’s addled brain.

5 Likes

Sort of ???

2 Likes

You’re in luck… Great lineup – Black Pumas, Jon Batiste, Bonnie Raitt with Boz Scaggs (and his amazing band, I trust – Willie Weeks on bass), Norah Jones… And some of the usual suspects.

7 Likes

Yup, all the Germans looked much better in the suit or uniform. and could walk up and down ramps unaided…

11 Likes

I wonder what Godwin’s thinking at the moment?

Hmm…

In June 2019, after Chris Hayes invoked Godwin’s Law in a discussion of whether it was appropriate to call the United States’s refugee detention centers “concentration camps”, Godwin explicitly stated his belief that the term “concentration camps” was appropriate.[20]

14 Likes

"There you go again" is a retort that I hope to hear over and over. It’ll drive tRump nuts.

14 Likes

Or this:

14 Likes

Don the Con does Gerbilling?

Not many people know this ®

10 Likes

“No Goebbels, no Goebbels. You’re the Goebbels.”

Man, I knew I should have invested in pearls, smelling salts and fainting couch futures last week, because the outrage from the MAGA Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda and certain MSM figures is going to be epic.

17 Likes

I can already smell the pus from here.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available