Behind The Putsch: Video Of Trumps Jamming To ‘Gloria’ Before Inciting Mob | Talking Points Memo

Wait. What? Are you telling me this was a CONSPIRACY???!?!?!?!?!

4 Likes

They must not be allowed to escape justice. Impeach Trump again, now!

9 Likes

Those ziptie guys didn’t haul all that gear across the country without some solid plan to do something with those.

And there’s only so many you need for the group kink-orgy at the hotel.

So they came with a reason to believe that they would obtain access. That smacks of conspiracy with someone on the inside.

Or the dude in Nancy’s office. Managed to find his way right to it. also is being reported that he received a $200K bitcoin donation in December. Coincidence? Or payment and a floorplan and a device to plant.

17 Likes

11 Likes

These shenanigans are far beyond the level of Nixon. No pardons.

7 Likes

And that, too. Ultimately, trump’s tweet about “It will be Wild!”

Indicates he’s got some knowledge that this time will be different from the last times.

7 Likes

That video made the throw-up in my mouth throw up in its mouth.

1 Like

A Capital policeman has died from injuries received during the riot. The whole fucking lot of them should be charged with murder, including Trump.

13 Likes

I couldn’t place it. All I could think of was the Doors’ or U2’s Gloria. I had to look it up.

3 Likes

I can hardly wait. I feel better already.

2 Likes

Arrest them. Hold them without bail. Presidential pardon, you say? How do we know it’s real? Isn’t that a fake pardon? It might take a long, long time to investigate these so-called “pardons.” Can’t be too careful - after all, Trump supposedly pardoned all manner of unspeakable criminals. Most of those pardons must be bogus.

6 Likes

Unless Trump decides Iran has a nuclear bomb or two, then all bets are off.

7 Likes

Then there is the Troggs, you have to be pretty old to remember that one.

3 Likes

If we wanted to hear from you, Colin, we would have shown you some pictures of normal aluminum fence posts.

10 Likes

Ahem. I was an undergrad.

5 Likes

I have to wonder how many of the people involved in that assault on the Capital are beginning to understand how much they have been played for suckers. They are implicated in the death of a police officer as well as all the other crimes the Feds will be able to pin on them due to their simplistic understanding of what was actually happening. They were useful idiots for those who intended to actually destroy our system of government, and many of those people will have their lives upended or destroyed as a result. I have a hard time feeling sorry for them, but the reality is that they have been used, just as every other person who has ever trusted Donald Trump has been used. I hope they realize it soon.

18 Likes

I’m gonna go with… none.

9 Likes

This too…

9 Likes

Kindergarten?

7 Likes