AZ GOP Chair Says Trump Called Her Up After Court Smacked Down Election Challenge | Talking Points Memo

Arizona Republican Party chair Kelli Ward on Wednesday gleefully touted that President Trump called her up that morning asking her for an “update” on her party’s efforts to challenge the state’s election results. The presidential call came a day after the state’s Supreme Court swatted down her challenge to void President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1348425
1 Like

Kelli Ward looks like Kirstie Alley on a bum trip.

8 Likes

So the plan now is to pester SCOTUS until they give in and say “if you just go away, we’ll say you won”.

15 Likes

You are too kind. She looks positively chemical to me. As in chem trail warped.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine what’s swimming around in her head that she’s so gleeful to have spoken to this idiot.

11 Likes

That’s Donnie’s usual M.O.

4 Likes
21 Likes

I am really looking forward to the death of all the toxic drama surrounding Satan’s Avatar.

I consider it a civic duty to inform the many people who fell for the big con that they are rubes and have been treated as such from the get-go. They continue to be played. They are so emotionally invested in all the lies they believe that they refuse to see the truth. That’s a cult.

15 Likes

and I’m sure there would have been the same intense scrutiny of the process if It was Biden on the losing end

Just fuck off you pack of sore losers

7 Likes

I just can’t get over how willing these R’s are to shoot down the running of their own elections.

If there was rampant fraud, then why did they let that happen? They’re either lying, or they’re completely incompetent. Take your pick.

8 Likes

Is someone going to tell her this is all just a grift and Don the Con is playing her and her friends to line his pockets? Probably won’t do any good, the prosperity gospel teaches that fleecing the poor and sick is God’s way of punishing them for being poor and sick.

8 Likes

It does make one wonder what’s in it for her

1 Like

With a name like Kelli, the bimbotude seems a certainty. And this one confirms the stereotype.

2 Likes

One really has to wonder if any of these crazed cultists will ever in their lives wake the hell up and realize that they have been conned by the Orange Con Man.

6 Likes

Maybe Kirstie Alley of the 1960s…this is 2020.

This is far from over. We’re preparing about what to do next: are we going to go to the Supreme Court of the United States?

I thought the safe harbor provision didn’t allow for them to continue lawsuits and endless appeals? What’s the purpose of the statute if the GOP can just continue to file these ad nauseam?

5 Likes

Arizona Republican Party chair Kelli Ward on Wednesday gleefully touted that President Trump called her up that morning asking her for an “update” on her party’s efforts to challenge the state’s election results.

She seems awfully proud of her ignorance.

6 Likes

When you’re a star…

(Vomit in mouth)

This is not just grift. The grift is just a side bennie. This is, in fact, Trump acting out on his narcissistic injury by taking revenge on a nation that has proven itself unworthy of his genius. He’s going to burn it all down, full on Hitler in the bunker nihilist Nero Decree and his zealots are willing to burn with him his half-assed tacky hillbilly Gotterdammerung.

We must not understate the seriousness of what’s happening. Because once you accepted the reality of his mental disorder, this was ALWAYS how it was going to end.

23 Likes

“So, Mister Saavik, are you going to stay with a sinking ship?”