Autopsy: Unusual Bone Breakages Deepen Mystery Of Epstein’s Death

I have no problem believing he was put down because MY GOD he ran a pedo-ring for rich people - likewise I have no problem believing he took his own life because MY GOD he ran a pedo ring. Like you, I want the truth. What I truly fear is the endless stream of shitty TV, movies, and Geraldo characters beating this story into infinite shapes well into my nineties… I fully expect my last words to be, “At least I won’t have to watch another Epstein biopic.”

26 Likes

A drug test of the guards who fell asleep is warranted. Were they slipped something in their coffee?
Also, they were suspended; the warden was transferred. The warden needs to be investigated.

12 Likes

I think it’s very believable that Epstein committed suicide. That said, if the autopsy cannot establish suicide, there is a problem.

16 Likes

I swear he’s trying for the Chris Meloni look.

2 Likes

Where did you see that? I’ve seen no explanations.
I wondered if his former cellmate could have done a little choking the first go round. There was never an explanation of the first event.

5 Likes

I’ve been writing/saying essentially this, when movitvated, and prompted by some person or Social Media Post:

No evidence or missing evidence; MOUNTAINS of motive.

As Ian Anderson mused at the end of the live (Bursting Out) version of ‘Aqualung’: “Could be anyone!”

6 Likes

My money is on Socks, the Clinton’s geriatric cat. Some will say the cat is dead, and to them I can only say, “That’s what you’ve been told to believe.”

28 Likes

I’m wondering, if there’s a powerful coverup or any “inside the prison” collusion – why did this bone detail come out from the Medical Examiner? Wouldn’t “They” want that morsel hidden?

2 Likes

Well, we know Trump’s tiny hands couldn’t have done this.

8 Likes

I don’t know why, but this seems like the kind of detail you never learn until weeks later.

5 Likes

I know! And the name! Nicky Tartaglione. I can hear Tony Soprano saying it.

6 Likes

From the New York Post. I know, it’s the NY Post. Here’s the excerpt:

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

6 Likes

Considering the enormity of the scandals potentially involved, the high profile nature of his associations and the crimes he committed, a comedy of errors does not seem plausible. When someone would ask, who would want this man dead, the list might never end. When a goodly number of those people may have extreme visibility and money, the chances of someone setting the events into to play to allow or create a suicide is high. I cannot believe with all the factors involved, and that is before I consider the general corruption, this man could have just sat down and did himself in.

5 Likes

Because this isn’t Russia.

2 Likes

Yet. Thank goodness.

I haven’t followed every bit of news on this… Surely someone has brought up video surveillance. Isn’t there video surveillance of the cell blocks in that place? I suppose the video went “missing?”

Just curious, why does no one suspect it was the British who’s done it?

1 Like

Trump supporters are going to blame the Clintons. People on the left are going to blame Trump. No evidence of involvement by either. The guy pimped for billionaires looking to screw children. Anyone of them could be involved. All of them had motive. They all have the resources to buy opportunity.

Don’t jump to conclusions on this one. Follow the evidence. It might have been a suicide or it might have been murder. Right now the question is will Bill Barr assign Inspector Jacques Clouseau to lead the investigation? My guess is he will.

5 Likes

So it was supposedly from the top bunk? A six-foot man? If that’s true it’s definitely foul play.

2 Likes

Agree. It is offensive to suggest that doing anything other than automatically accepting the account given by the likes of Barr is indulging in conspiracy theorizing.

In fact, that term has become all but meaningless. There may well have been a conspiracy here. It would be stupid to dismiss this possibility just because right-wing idiots have put forward absurd versions of what that conspiracy was.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available