Ammon Bundy Pledges ‘Physical Defense’ For Those Who Defy Idaho’s COVID-19 Order | Talking Points Memo

Very annoying that the way the press publishes statistics tends to be by state rather than per-capita. Per capita, Idaho is actually one of the most impacted states in the US. Per-capita confirmed case total is almost twice that of California’s, and the rate of new cases is running more than 25% per day, one of the highest in the nation. Of course the case numbers may reflect testing variances, so let’s watch what happens to their death statistics. We may be watching Darwin in realtime here for Bundy and his ilk.

3 Likes

THIS! Innumeracy is going to kill a lot of people, hopefully no one I know…

1 Like

Don’t lock him up. He’ll just infect every one else in the cell block. Just get him and his band of nutbags socially distanced at gunpoint. I’d say “until they have the vaccine” but these nutters are all anti-vaxxers.

If Ammon-sexual and the rest of his Typhoid Wingnut Brigade want to kill off all the extremists, I don’t have any objection, but they’ll take the rest of us with them.

By the way, the major enforcement mechanism here is that there is no bricks-and-mortar recreational shopping.

Because he’s using epidemiology (he can’t spell it let alone define it, but he’s sort of staggered into this) to fight his whacko war of, well, whatever he’s fighting for. (The right to consenting adult relationships with guns and ammunition?) Unfortunately, these people have firearms, a communicable and sometimes fatal disease, and a definite deficiency in basic cognition.

Another asshole who’s willing to kill just to get some publicity.

1 Like

Why wasn’t he locked up last time? That was stupid.

The jury didn’t convict. There’s a critical mass of stupid anti-government feral idiots in that state.

2 Likes

If he points a gun at any of the police officers trying to do their jobs then they should immediately shoot him.
The standoff was diffused last time because nobody wanted to shed blood, but this is too important to ignore. He’s not the government. If he points guns at anyone = shoot him.

Here’s a guy who should be in prison - instead we are hearing his insane babbling.

1 Like

Ted Bundy already is a name in American history.
Is this his son?

1 Like

Honestly, I did not realize that so many Americans could be so dumb and stupid! I find people like these dimwits appalling! I really do! SMH

“For I love this country so much, I feel the need to destroy it.” Ammon Bundy

Do I have a source? No. But I know he said it. Besides, all anti-government morons deal in is BS so here’s a little more BS.

I’m so sick of these motherfuckers infecting the world with their stupid ideas. They want to die in a blaze of glory I’m ready to help with that.
They act like every “lib” is unarmed and won’t fight. Many of us became “libs” by serving in the military and seeing how bullies like this wannabe fuck do it on a large scale.
Finicum learned what happens when you play with fire and act like an armed tough guy. I’m glad that asshole is dead and will be glad when these fuckers are too.
I have zero patience for these fucks with our current situation.

Let these fuckin morons band together and do their level best to reduce the surplus population with their idiotic know-nothingism.

After hearing about these guys, I’m gonna need another session with dearly departed George Carlin’s great skit on “Stupid People.” It’s always available on YouTube and can help maintain mental sanity!

#TheSouthShallFallAgain

He certainly can’t pledge an intellectual defense. Physical is all he’s got.

yipeee/// carry on…old boy…you and your merry band of brothers gather round the fire…give group hugs//just tell someone who cares[?] so they can your decomposing bodies…if its important to them.

Excellent news. Darwin will rule! The fewer of these morans the better.

Whatever happened to that other idiotic libertarian Rand Paul? Sick, dying or fine?

The day the press stops talking about him is the day he becomes powerless.

It often is.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available